28

( DADDY DEAREST )

      "What are they doing here?" Dean asks.

      "They're here because of what happened to your family. You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house. That kind of evil leaves wounds. And sometimes, wounds get infected." Missouri says.

      "I don't understand." Dean says.

      "This place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It's attracted a poltergeist. A nasty one. And it won't rest until Jenny and her babies are dead." Missouri says.

      "You said there was more than one spirit." Elena points out.

      She nods. "There is. I just can't quite make out the second one."

      "Well, one thing's for damn sure—nobody's dyin' in this house ever again. So whatever is here, how do we stop it?" Dean asks.

MISSOURI'S HOUSE

      Dean, Sam, Elena, and Missouri are sitting around a table. On the table are different herbs and roots. "So, what is all this stuff, anyway?" Dean asks.

      "Angelica Root, Van Van oil, crossroad dirt, a few other odds and ends." She says.

      "Yeah? What are we supposed to do with it?" Dean asks.

      "We're gonna put them inside the walls in the north, south, east, west corners on each floor of the house." She says plainly.

      "We'll be punchin' holes in the dry wall. Jenny's gonna love that." Dean says sarcastically.

      "She'll live." Missouri says slyly.

      "And this'll destroy the spirits?" Sam asks.

      "It should. It should purify the house completely. We'll each take a floor. But we work fast. Once the spirits realize what we're up to, things are gonna get bad." Missouri says.

      Back at the Winchester's, Missouri is walking Jenny and her kids outside. "Look, I'm not sure I'm comfortable leaving you guys here alone." says Jenny.

      "Just take your kids to the movies or somethin', and it'll be over by the time you get back." Missouri says, but Jenny, still slightly unsure, leaves with her kids. Missouri goes back inside.

      Inside the house, Sam goes into one of the rooms with a hammer. He kneels down by the wall and begins using the end of the hammer to hit against the walls. While he is doing this, a plug on the other side of the room takes itself out of the outlet.

      A lamp begins to move on its own also. The plug snakes its way towards Sam. Downstairs in the kitchen, Dean is punching the wall with a small ax. Behind him, a drawer begins to open on its own.

      In the basement, Missouri and Elena are together, looking around. Missouri brings a bag full of herbs to the wall. Elena hears a noise and turns around to see a table coming towards her. She screams as it pins her against the wall.

      Back in the kitchen, Dean also hears a noise. He quickly ducks just as a knife hurls itself into a cabinet. Dean places a table in front of himself as more knives come through it.

      Upstairs, Sam is chopping a hole in the wall. The lamp crashes to the ground. Sam turns around to see what the noise was, and the cord wraps itself around his neck. Sam falls to the ground, trying to get the cord off.