Ch 16-for sure baby

I sat in the corner of my old room, crying, when someone placed their hand on my arm.

"Lexis?" They called, I could tell that it was a guy. When I didn't respond, he pulled me into a hug. I just sat there, sobbing into the guy's shirt. When I looked up, I screamed in fear. The man who had his arms around me was none other than the black-eyed Herobrine, the one who I had killed back the night Hero tried to make out with me.

"You're coming with me, little queen, to meet your double." He evilly grinned and I blacked out.

~•~•~

I woke up in chains, which I might add that were covered in blood.

"Ah! Mini me is awake, at last!" I heard a woman exclaim. What did she mean by- oh no. The woman stepped out of the darkness, she was exactly like me, except she looked anywhere from 18 to 22, and she had black eyes, just like the other Herobrine.

"Ha! You look startled to see me, good! It's not every day that you see the other half of your soul." She babbled, am I this annoying?

"Listen, why am I here?" I grew impatient.

"Ooh, grumpy!! We just wanna test our theory, and we need you to do it!" She exclaimed, causing me to wish that I could punch her in the face.

"Babe, get out here! We're ready for testing!" She sang in an overly cheery voice. The black eyed Herobrine stepped into the room and started hooking me up to wires. (I think I'll call him BH... Idk, I'm getting tired of spelling it out...)

"Why am I here?!?" I shouted, earning a slap from BH.

"Shut up! As soon as we're done with this test, you can go home to your pathetic husband!" He spat.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt, much!" The other me cackled before switching a lever, this caused a jolt of electricity to shoot through my body. The sudden pain caused me to black out.

~•~•~

I woke back up in my old room, sprawled across the floor.

"No one..." I whispered into the emptiness, "no one cares..." Just then, I heard someone burst through the front door

"Lexis?!? Are you in here?!? Please, it's me! Hero!" A male voice called, though I'm not sure if its my love's.

"I... I'm in here..." I said, hopefully audible. Herobrine ran into the room and engulfed me in a hug.

"Thank gosh you're okay! I've been searching everywhere for you!" He cried into my shoulder.

"I missed you..." He choked out.

"H-how long have I been here?" I asked, puzzled by what he confessed.

"A week. I need to get you back to the castle, I'll carry you." He offered, picking me up. My malnourished body gave in and I let him teleport us back to our home.

"Lexis!!! You're okay... You're okay!" I heard Katie cheer, I couldn't keep my eyes open. I'm dehydrated and starving.

"She needs food and water, please hurry." Hero choked back a sob.

"Love, please don't cry... I'll be fine." I tried to reassure him, but he just weakly smiled and the tears spilled.

"Hero! I have a few bowls of mushroom stew, a bottle of water, bucket of milk, and a steak." Jason counted off, I guess he and Hero are okay now. Herobrine tipped the bottle of water to my lips and I drank, I didn't even realize how thirsty I was until the liquid traveled down my throat. Next came the stew, a spoon was lifted to my mouth and I ate. I forgot how hungry I was until the taste of the mushrooms met my tastebuds.

"Are you feeling any better?" I heard Sky ask, everyone had crowded around me.

"Yes... Much better." I admitted, although my voice was weak, everyone managed to hear me. The room was filled with sighs of relief and happy crying. I guess they really care... I guess that my new life is as perfect as my old one... I'm with the boy I love, my best friends, and I'm going to have a child soon. But there were also the bad things, Hero and my doppelgängers, Notch, Steve, and what ever else this twist of events will decide to throw our way. What ever happened, my new family and I are going to handle it.

"Lexis? Are you still hungry?" Katie asked, I had finished three bowls of stew, two steaks, four apples, and about six water bottles. I hadn't touched the milk.

"Just a little... I'm still thirsty..." I called out, I was getting really tired.

"I think you should rest, love." Hero suggested. I had been laying with my head on his lap since I was brought back home.

"Okay... Promise you won't leave me?" I asked Hero, he nodded in response and Katie left. He kissed the top of my head and I nodded off, hoping to get a goodnight's rest.

~•~•~A/N~•~•~

Loco, I know what you told me about the biological stuff. That's in the next chapter.