Chapter Seven

As always Italics are mind links. This chapter only has them between Erebus and Cosmic

Cosmic's P.O.V

Jumping forwards my bones shifted  and my skin started to tingle. I heard the crowd around us gasp. I could make out Lisa shouting but once I opened my eyes and stood everything went silent. I was standing on all fours but was still at least 5 feet tall. I turned towards the man who I was supposed to be fighting,He stood there looking at me with a mixture of a fear and shock. As soon as I made eye contact with him,he shifted.I was a good head taller then him but he did not show any signs of backing down. I quickly ran at him not attacking him but I threw him across the field. He quickly stood up but I saw he was struggling to do so. "Don't do this!" Lisa's voice was full of fear causing Erebus to whine lightly at her tone of voice."You and I both know that he won't win this!" I could tell she wanted me to back down. 

"She is afraid of us.." Erebus whispered 

"She's not afraid of us,She's worried about her father" I tried reasoning with Erebus only to have her growl at me before pushing me further into the back of my mind so she had full control. I shouted her name as I struggle to gain back any sort of control but I know it was no use. Erebus shook out her fur 

"It's so nice to be free" Erebus purred as she stalked towards the Alpha.

"Cosmic,I said stop!" I tried connection to Lisa to tell her I had no control of Erebus but our connection was blocked. I could only watch as Erebus jumped towards the Alpha. She gripped and pulled out a large chunk out of the Alpha's back. The Alpha stood his ground and got a good swipe on Erebus...well me. The Alpha was wounded and losing blood. Erebus,of course know she had already won but none the less she jumped at the old man once more. He eventually gave in and fell to the grass.He was puffing trying to catch a breath. Erebus shifted back into human form but still kept me locked in my own head. She moved towards the bloody man who had now shifted back to his human form. 

"Are you okay?" The old man nodded 

"I-I'm fine,Alpha" Erebus stepped back allowing the doctors to slip in and help the old Alpha. Erebus nodded before making her way back towards the house,past all the spectators who were looking at her in shock. 

"Cosmic" Erebus froze and slowly turned towards Lisa who stood about ten feet away. Lisa froze as she met our gaze "Erebus" She growled "Why the fuck did you do that? You want to be Alpha?" Erebus shrugged Lisa off.

"I won't be the Alpha,Cosmic will be" 

"You guys aren't even wolves"

"We are now" Erebus moved closer to Lisa and pulled her to her by her waist. Erebus stuck her head into Lisa's neck and ran her tongue over her mark. 

"You need to give my father back his position" Erebus frowned and reached out to grab Lisa as she pulled away. "You need to get control of Erebus,Cosmic" Lisa met our gaze once again,her eyes glowing as she glared at us 

"You don't speak to Cosmic like that. Mate or not" Erebus growled. Lisa took a small step back from us. "Erebus it's fine give me control" Erebus quickly gave me control before blocking our mind link. I made eye contact with Lisa once again. 

"Cosmic" She sighed and opened her arms for me. I took the invitation and ran into her arms. "I'm sorry" I took in her scent and tried my best to calm down "I need you to give my dad back his position"

"He'll kill me" I said pulling away from her slightly . Lisa shook her head

"I'll protect you" I pulled away from Lisa completely  

"I don't want that. I'm not giving him the position back. We just met and he already wants to get rid o me. He doesn't even know me." Lisa looked taken back by my words. Her eyes started to glow telling me her wolf was close to the surface "If he wants his position,He'll have to fight me for it" with that I walked away.

"I'm proud of you" Erebus whispered. As I made my way through the castle,I had people watching me in awe I kept walking walking until I ran into someone.. I looked and saw I had ran into a little boy 

"Hello Alpha!" He smiled up at me before hugging my legs "My dad said you are going to protect us from the old Alpha. He didn't care for the lower ranks but daddy said you will" I lowered myself to the young boy's level and smiled at him

"Yeah,I'll protect you and your family,What's your name?" 

"Tony Anders,at your service Alpha!" He held his hand out for me to shake causing me to chuckle as I shook his hand

"My name is Cosmic Black,You can call me Cosmo" The little boy let out a shriek of delight before grabbing my hand once again 

"Come on Cosmo,I want you to meet my mom" He lead me down a big corridor and stopped by what looked like a guest room. A women with long brown hair stepped from the room and gasped

"Tony!" She stared at me in fear causing me to frown. 

"Mama,this is Cosmic Black. She's the new Alpha" I held my hand out to the women who quickly bowed her head

"I am so sorry,Alpha. I will accept any punishment for him bothering you. Just please don't hurt him" I cleared my throat looking at the distressed women.

"Do not worry about it.Tony can be my right hand man. I was the one to run into him so I should be apologizing" I chuckled as Tony again squealed in delight and wrapped his arms around my leg. The young women finally met my gaze. Her eyes were a light grey but were clouded over informing me that she was blind. Erebus broke down our wall and tried reaching out to the girl. "Are you okay?" I reached forward and grabbed the women's hand causing her to jump slightly "I'm just sort of in shock I guess. My mates a warrior yet my family has been treated like slaves. I want to thank you in advance for everything you will do. You'll be a great Alpha." The women smiled in my direction before grabbing her son and bowing her head then leaving. 

"Odd women" Erebus whispered into my mind causing me to laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short little update but I wanted to get something out. I'm late I apologize. It's 12:03 am c:

~BatmanTheKid