Not Again..

Lucious POV

"Anika what the hell to you want?" i shouted at her. "You lucious" she said walking in switching her hips. "Ha. U didn't seem to want me while you were in bed with another man" i snapped at her. "Uh uh, i know this tramp ain't came back to beg" cookie shouted walking towards her i gently ran over to grab her gently by her waist and kissed her on her cheek. She turned smiling and kissed me on my lips. Anika pretended to gag. Cookie charged at her and i pulled her back again. "Lucious why won't you let me beat her ass? What you want her?" cookie snapped asking. "No defidently not" i said kissing her. "I just don't want to see my baby fight unless i really think she needs to." i said as she smiled back. "Ugh please don't start this, nobody loves her...why pick some ugly, poor, whore of a woman...i mean think about all we've been through...and you decide to fire me and kick me out and go running back to the hoodrat with weave!" anika yelled pointing at cookie. Cookies smile faded..and her eyes were filled with fury. "Lucious.." she said staring dead at anika. "Go ahead...but be careful" i said sighing and rubbing her stomach indicated that i meant the pregnancy. She broke out of my arms and charged at anika. She grabbed her by her hair and started punching her. Anika grabbed hers and they started cat fighting hitting eachother. "Bitch!...im tired of your rude ass!" cookie yelled as she get on top of anika punching her in her face. Anika threw her off. "Why aren't you helping me lucious!" anika yelled. "Because unlike cookie, you're not my top priority and my baby doesn't need help fighting, she's stronger than ME" i said laughing. Cookie threw her on the floor and picked up a glass vase. That's when i stopped her then. "Baby don't do it..if you put her in a hospital, we'll be back in jail" i told her. And with cookies memory with being in jail was enough to make her put the vase down immediently. Anika got up and spit blood from her lips onto the floor. "Fuck you!" anika yelled at cookie. "Oh you wanna go again!" cookie said trying to charge at her again. I grabbed by her waist and gently pulled her back. "Fine!..im done..." cookie yelled tearing away from me and charging upstairs. I stared at her...i hated seeing her angry. "I think it's time for you to leave." i said to anika. She wiped her bloody nose and lip. "Your nothing but a selfish, cruel, evil asshole!" anika yelled at me. "Right back at cha" i say waving her goodbye. I slammed the door and locked it. There's no telling with anika. I went upstairs to check on cookie. I went to the bedroom and saw her packing her stuff. "Baby..what..what are you doing?" i asked nervously. "Leaving lucious...i can't do this anymore..i can't just be in an relationship with you without that bitch coming around..im sick of this" she said with tears in her eyes. "Baby..no..no...you shouldn't have to go anywhere..please...please don't leave cookie.." i begged dropping to my knees grabbing her hands. "Lucious..no...it's not you lucious...for once" she said smiling at me. "It's that bitch...it's rough being together..everyone knowing about it, judging us, being negative...i just..can't do this anymore" she said with her face stained with tears. "Baby...I'll do anything...anything to get you to stay with me...i love you too much to let you just walk away...i need you..I've always needed you. You are the one who keeps me breathing and blessed to be alive everyday...and gave me the most amazing boys on this earth, not that bougie tramp. I never would've let you beat her ass if i still cared about her" i said literally crying. "Lucious...i love you..i really do..you mean the world to me..but i just want to be in a normal relationship again...it seems like the world hates us being together" she said cupping my face and wiping my tears. I got up and kissed her....i kissed her like my life depended on it, because it did. I kissed her multiple times but she pulled away. "Lucious...." she said. "Please...please don't leave me...I'll do better..im sorry im not good enough..im sorry im not trying hard enou-"lucious stop!...it's you not you baby...it's the people..im not fit for you lucious..were not fit for eachother..you shouldn't have to try harder than you already do, and you don't have to" she said cutting me off and hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. i wasn't letting her go. "Lucious...i gotta go" she said into my ear. "As much as i don't want too i know it will be much better for everyone if i do" she whispered. "No...im not letting my baby leave" i said crying. "Baby...if you love me you'll let me go" she said to me. "What about the baby?" i asked looking at her stomach. I wanna take care of this kid of course. "I don't know lucious..I'll hate to do this...but i refuse go have another child knowing that they'll be hated and shamed on lucious" she said instantly tearing up again. "You mean you're getting a- "i guess so..." she said cutting me off. "No...please!" i pleaded. "I'll think about it lucious..maybe i won't..just a thought..but in the meantime" she said pulling away from me. "Goodbye lucious" she said tearing up and putting her hand gently on my face. I kissed it. She brushed pass me and headed downstairs. Just when she was about to walk out i grabbed her. "Can i at least get one more kiss?" i begged. She slowly leaned in and paused when she reached my lips. She went and kissed my cheek instead and turned to leave. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me and kissed her once more deeply as ever. She pulled away and smiled at me with tears in her eyes. And out the door she went. I just lost the woman of my dreams again. "This is all my fucking fault" i yelled. "I picked up a vase and threw it at a wall. "And it's all because of that bitch!" i said trashing my home. I couldn't take this anymore. Everytime i get her someone or something has to make her leave. "I need you.." i pleaded...

TBC...

hope yall enjoyed please leave suggestion on what you think should happen next.