Introduction

H E L L O ~

So, you've wandered upon my story, and I just really want to say thank you. :) Well, type thank you, I suppose. But truly, thank you from the bottom of my heart (though I don't really have a heart.) for taking this chance to read something I wrote for fun. It's become a monster story to  be honest, I was initially going to make it a Short Story, but guess what? 32,000 words in just 15 days. I don't know how or why I did it, but some things happen for no reason. Or at least a reason we can't find. 

F A C T S   A B O U T   M Y S E L F ~

I'm a Whovian, and I love books. I'm also not a Satanist, though I do love a huge dose of Supernatural. And when I say dose, I mean 24 hours of binge watching, 7 days a week. And when I say I love Supernatural, I'm talking about the moose. If you don't get it, sucks to be you. ;)

Also Star Wars is bae, and bands are lyfe. So are memes. And Dan and Phil and PJ And Crabstickz.

On Google Plus, I've also found myself having a group of fans (4,000 of them now.) which are not really fans but you know, family. They call themselves the 'FINDERS', and I guess I can say, they found me all on their own. I'm also known as the 'Fandom Master', 'Fandom Goddess', and 'Edit Person." Ah yes, the last one seems to be the most official name of them all, wouldn't you agree? 

Anyhow, ALLONS-Y! LET'S GO READ MY SILLY BOOK! TOGETHER, WE SHALL C R I N G E !