picnic

Misa's POV
It was a bright and beautiful day out side so i woke up, brushed my teeth, took a shower bushed my long dark green hair with light green ends and put it in a high ponytail , then i changed into a white and turqouise rock type shirt and a simple turqouise and pink skirt with a brown belt and boots with turqouise socks & silver pendant with earrings to go with the outfit. After I was done dressing for the picnic I went downstairs , ate a light breakfast , made tons of food for picnic: pasta , sandwhiches , french toast, grilled cheese , burgers , cheese soufflé , parmesian cheese macaroni , chicken wraps, potato wedges , salad, fruit cake , strawberry tart , fruit cake , milkshake , sparkling water , soda water.
I packed all of that food Items in the picnic basket with a red cloth in it , along with plactes forks spoons tissues knifes and a blanket after I packed the picnic basket I smirked to myself thinking : since orochimaru-kun said that he was getting food too I mase sure too pack only , I cant wait to taste orochimaru-kun's cooking".

Normal POV
Misa and orochimaru went to a small grass hill next to them and met there , misa spread the blanket on the ground. Both of them put the food on the blanket and unpacked all their stuff misa was suprised when orochimaru brought stuff like soup , kabab , and more fancy items. Misa wasn't mad at him because both of them fell in love with the delicious taste of the other's cooking after eating they took a walk and returned to their original place they sat there and kept on talking about random stuff by time they realized it was night so they fell a sleep looking at the stars and leaning against each other when they woke up it was 2 a.m. in the morning so they packed their stuff and went home.

FOR CONTINUATION SCROLL BELOW THERE IS ONLY 2 MORE PARTS
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇