time skip and the restraunt

Time skip 1 year passed

Normal POV
Orochimaru and misa were dating for a year .

Misa's POV
"Its been a year since me and orochimaru-kun started dating and for some reason orochimaru-kun was acting weird today he told me that we were going to a fancy restraunt near the beach tonight so dress formally and he was acting all nervous around and he wasn't telling me anything even when i bugged him a lot" I thought with a worried look on my face while window shopping at the stores near my house.

Time skip tonight

Misa's POV
I wore a long bright red dress with crystal heels and crystal accessories and put my hair in a high ponytail. After reaching the fancy restraunt near the beach it looked awesome on the outsides called " là lorìos fancì de  angél" ( i just made that name up) we just ate a fancy dinner and dessert. After ae finished eating orochimaru lead me to the beach when we went to the beach he got down on on knee a box in his hand that had a platinum ring in it then asked " Misa will u marry me, and do me the honor of becoming my wife?" i was shocked but i quickly came out of it and replied "yes". The next we went to the hokage's office and told him we are getting married and had huge wedding.

IF U GUYS THINK THIS IS THE LAST PART THEN U THOUGHT WRONG THE NEXT PART IS ACTUALLY HAS A TWIST AND ITS THE LAST PART LIKE ALWAYS SCROLL DOWN BELOW FOR NEXT PART ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇