♥ Authors Note ♥

Ang Kwela Kong Girlfriend

Written by:

BabyAndBlueEyes

(BABE) (∩_∩) ♡

AUTHOR’S NOTE

This story is just from my imagination and day dreaming habit, so the following places, names and characters and other stuffs that are said in this story are just such things of my playful  thoughts.

This is a FICTION story so means that it is just writings about imaginary people and happenings. So do not expect some or such accounts of any of my fictional characters cause they are only made up or imaginary. There are no real people to neither handle nor operate their account because they themselves are not real!

In case of any similarities of this story even its neither content nor names of characters to any stories created by other astonishing authors or even in real life situation are just coincidence. If there may happen to have any alikeness, believe me, I don’t know such!

I ONLY GET WHAT MY INAGINATION GIVES.

I don’t want or even do to intend any doings of copying nor plagiarism to any works of other writers even any books that has been published or not because the one who is writing this such things right now doesn’t want to be copied her works also!

So I hope you guys understand my message and also, hope you all enjoy reading my ridiculous yet full of hard-effort-thinking-story.

It’s in your mouse-clicking-ability if you want to vote or add this story of mine. I don’t mind if you don’t want to. What is important is that I can freely show and share my ability and idea to write and express myself through writing this novel in my own and only way.

And also, if there are any errors, even wrong grammars and spelling, forgive me but that’s just the effect of my imperfection.

So hope you all readers like it. Just feel free also to put any of your comment whether it is good or bad. That will serves as a great help in improving my writing skills since it’s my first time to write and publish a novel here.

So that’s it! Tama na ang pagka at hindi lang basta pagka kun’di napaka feeling englisera ko. Na-carried away lang ako sa moment. Sorry po. Wahaha! X)

Okay. So shatap na ako para maumpisahan niyo na ang pagbabasa nitong kaechosang istorya.

My first story. .

ANG KWELA KONG GIRLFRIEND

--- BABE ♥

******************************************