Your Knight in Shining Armor (Ray Ray)

You got into a big argument with your boyfriend Ray Ray since he doesn't pay attention to you or cares about you. It was late at night and you just pissed the fuck off. You are just walking home and its lke 1am. You live far from Ray Ray. This man came and walked next to you.

"Hey pretty lady why you alone at this time" He asked you

You ignore him and walked fast.

"Oh you're ignoring" He said

Then he grabbed your arm and slammed you into the wall. He covered you mouth with his hand.

"I am gonna like this alot" He said

You have on a short black dress. You started to cry as you felt his hand rubbing your thigh.

"Hey What you doing" I heard someone yell

The man turned his head to the direction on the voice. He chuckled.

"What you gonna do pig tails" The man said

You only know one pig tails. Ray Ray!

You tried to turn you head but again the man slammed your back in the wall. You hurt your head badly. Then Ray Ray punched the man in the face. He let you go and you fell to the ground. You was against to the wall as Ray Ray beat the shit out of the man. I swear Ray Ray's knuckles were bruised. He came to you and picked you up bridal style. He walked all the way to your house and placed you on the couch.

"Y/N you okay" He aaked

"Thank you so much I don't know what I would have done if you wasn't there" You said

"Baby I really love and care about you I'm not gonna let any man put their hands on you without me beating the living crap out of them I'm your knight in shining armor"

You pulled him down to you and you kissed him.

"I love you so much" You said

"Love you too"