How Finn says I love you.

He doesn't just say I love you. He laughs and hugs you and says "ya know Y/n you can be real dumb sometimes" and he holds you tightly. He holds you when you cry and whispers comforting things. Whenever you're sad it breaks his heart, whenever you're angry he tried everything in his power to make it better.

A few nights ago the two of you were sitting in your room. No speaking, just sitting enjoying the company of each other. Only a few nights did you ever just sit and do this. Finn had a cup of hot chocolate in his hands because of the cool December air outside seeping through any open spaces it could from the outside into the in. You rested your head on Finns shoulder moving up and down every time he took a breath. He looked over at you, and you didn't even acknowledge his staring. He set the hot chocolate down and turned towards you to cup your face. You stopped and looked at him for a moment lust clouding your eyes. He kissed you gently with such care and passion it was... Beautiful. You leaned back on the floor, which you were previous sitting on, letting Finns ginormous body tower over you, making sure to keep his weight off of you he leaned down kissing you again. His hands tugged at your shirt pulling it upward, your shirt got hooked on your bra and you started laughing.

"It's stuck" you laughed
"I can fix that" he smiled reaching back for the clasp of your bra "only if you want though" he said stopping and waiting for an answer.

"Yes" you smiled leaning in only centimeters away from his face and stopped and smiled bigger. "I'm so lucky" you whispered

"You are so beautiful... I'm so lucky" he whispered back.

"I love you" he said the words barely audible.

"I love you too" you said leaning in for another kiss.