Chapter 1

"Dad why do we have to move to there house?" I whined carrying my boxes to the moving truck. "Because it's better so she doesn't have to move." he said simply. My dad was a simple man. He was 37 and had dirty-blonde hair, green eyes, and a tattoo with my name in it. While I was 17 and had black hair (dyed) , hazel eyes, piercings, and tattoos. "But your making me mooovee." I look at him fake pouting. "Baby Doll.. She makes me happy." Thats true. Ever since my mum left us he wasn't happy until he met Julie. "Ugh whatever. But only because I love you and want you to be happy." I rolled my eyes placing my last box in the truck. I jumped in the car. So did dad then we were off.
////////////////////////////////////////
    We finally stopped at a big house. Julie and a guy my age were on the porch. I got out the car with my skateboard in hand. "Hey Mika how are you." she asks giving me a hug. "I'm good you?" I say faking a smile not wanting to be touched. "I'm doing good Hun." As she greets my dad I examine her. She has light brown hair seems in her 30's with brown eyes. "Mika.. This is Clark." Clark sticks his hand out for me to shake. "Hi I've heard a lot about you. Mika." I shake his hand quickly. "Hi... Uhm dad can I go skate for a while...?"I say awkwardly. "No honey sorry you need to bond with them." I roll my eyes and head down the street giving him a peace sign. "Sorry Papa you know I don't like bonding." I yell as I get further away. I put music on then hear another skateboard being road behind me. I look behind me and roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I say stopping in the middle of the road. "Your dad told me to follow you so you don't get hurt..." I frustratedly sighed. "My old Paps won't give up will he?" he stood in front of me helping me onto my skateboard. He stepped off his  looking into my eyes. He glanced at my lips. I looked at his. He was leaning in. Our lips almost touched before I backed away going back to the house leaving him standing there. What the hell is wrong with me? He was so cute. I see him at school all the time. He has brown flip hair and green eyes and the cutest dimples when he smiles. But the bad part is... He's the schools player.