Chapter 7

I turned around and was met by Clarks lips on mine. He pulled back looking into my eyes. "So... What do you say? Will you be mine?" I thought about it for a moment "Yes" I said smiling at him he smiles back as everyone watching us claps.
/////////////////////////////////////
Soon everyone left to go to class when the bell rang but I skipped first period. Well part of it. I went for a skate around the back of the school then got my stuff going to first period. I walked into the class room and quietly sat down in the back hoping she doesn't see me. "Hello Mika glad you finally came." she said turning around now looking at me instead of the whiteboard. "Do you have eyes in the back of your head or are you just that awesome you knew?" she smirked. "I'm just that awesome." everyone laughed for a second then got back to work. I looked in the front seeing Clark talk to a girl. She was really pretty. He kept a hand on her thigh the whole time we were in class and it really pissed me off. The bell rang and I was out. I shoved everything in my locker getting my skateboard out. I turned around but Clark was right there. "Hey babe." he said smiling as I walked away. "Hey whats wrong?" He stopped me holding my shoulders walking in front of me. "Nothing." I said blankly shrugging his hands off me walking away. "Mika." He pouted looking as if he was actually sad. "Who was the girl?" I asked pissed while he looked at me with confusion. "The girl you were talking to and had your hand on her thigh the whole period?" his eyes widened. "Didnt think I saw? The way you looked at her. I mean she's gorgeous. Why would you go for the schools emo? Just go for her because you don't really like me Jerk." I said then walked off going outside in the pouring rain I got on my skateboard but was stopped from going. Hands went on my waist and lips were on mine. I kissed back putting my hands in his now wet hair. I pulled back slightly resting my forehead on his. "I love you Mika. I only want you." I pulled back completely then took off yelling "Sure you do. Jerk." I went home got my money and left again.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////

I made it to the tattoo shop and went to Larry. "Hey gir- Whoa Whoa what's wrong why are you crying?" he asked panicked and worried. I didn't even realize I was crying. "N-Nothing. Can I get another tattoo?" I asked wiping my tears away. He nodded "What would you like?" I smiled. "A sleeve." he looked at me as I sat down in the chair getting ready. "What all do you want in it?" he asked. "Anything you want. Your ideas are cooler." He smiled getting to work I made him pause as I turned on some music. Bulls In The Bronx by Pierce The Veil came on as he got to working on my left arm.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////

         I looked at my arm as Larry finished the last bit of it. It had skeletons, broken hearts, broken compass, angel wings, roses, and a snake that circled my arm. "Larry you know me soo well my friend." He smiled "I'm suppose to." I payed Larry as my phone beeped for the hundredth million time I've left school. I finally take out my phone and check my messages. I have 7 missed calls and 9 text messages frok my dad. 20 missed calls from And text from Clark. 3 missed calls from Julie. I got on my skateboard going home.

///////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

          I fixed my jacket sleeve as I walked to the door so no one could see the huge bandaide I had over my new tattoo. I opened the door. "Heyo suckers hows life? Because mines just great." My dad and Clark came running to see me while Julie just walked not caring. "Mika where the hell have you been!" My dad yelled at me. "Over talking to Larry." I said boredly. "Why were you there so long?" Clark asked. "Why do you care?" I hissed at him pushing pass the two going upstairs. I slammed and locked my door going to my bathroom taking off the bandaide. I put on some  Falling In Reverse then layed down on my bed in a black crop top and black joggers.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\||||////////////////

    I woke up and looked at my alarm clock. It was only 1:37 am. I wasn't going to fall back asleep anytime soon so I went downstairs to get something to eat. I turned the corner into the kitchen. My dad and Clark were in there talking... about me.