Chapter 2

I road to the house as fast as I could. I didn't know why the hell he would want to kiss me but we almost did. He's hot and I really wanted to but he would only break my heart. I walked past my dad in  a hurry wanting to kick the shit out of something. "Mi- hey hey whats wrong?" he stops me by putting a hand on my shoulder turning me around. "Nothing just tired. I'll take my last box up thanks." I say taking my box out of his hands with my skateboard under my arm rushing into the house. I see Julie. "Hey Julie uhm wheres my room?" I ask softly. "Up the stairs to the right at the end of the hall." I nod at her. "Thanks." I rush up there and see all my other boxes in piles. Whoa this room is huge. I think to myself as I go to my other boxes and start unpacking.  
////////////////////////////////////////
    I was almost done when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I say as I go back to unpacking and organizing my books. I heard footsteps come closer. I looked up to see Clark coming closer. "Hey." He said sitting on my bed next to me. "Sup." I say blankly. "Uhm... Sorry about what happened earlier." he said scratching the back of his neck. "Its fine." I say simply. After a moment of silence he starts babbling about something really stupid. I didn't pay attention but he was driving me crazy. I faced him for a moment. He finally looked at me still talking. I crashed my lips onto his. He seemed shocked but kissed me back. I pulled away after a little while and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. "What was that for?" he asked a little happy. "You wouldnt shut up and you were really annoying." I said boredly. He looked at me as if he was disappointed. I went back to unpacking as he left my room.
////////////////////////////////////////
Once I was done unpacking I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I walked out of my room to go ask my dad something but I got pulled into the hallway closet. The dark dark halway closet. I started panicking and was having a mini panic attack. I felt soft, warm, and gental lips on mine. Arms wrapped around my waist. I kissed this person back. Their lips felt famil- "Mika... Where are you BabyDoll?" My dad was searching for me. "shh." Clark whispered as he kissed down my neck. "M-mm." I moaned. "Mika are you in there?" I locked the door before he could touch the handle. "Y-yeah dad. I have a mhmm... headache It really hurts..mhmmmm... I can't stand the light." Clark was kissing my chest and poking me with his little member. "Okay honey have you seen Clark?" Clark put his hand on my core through my shorts slightly rubbing it. "N-No I-I haven't." I was having trouble concentrating on what to say. "Dinner will be ready in an hour and I'll have an Advil on the table for you." he said walking away. Clark brought his lips back up to mine. I kissed him florcefully. I nibbled on his lip taking off his shirt. I felt around his chest and his abs tracing them with my finger. I pulled away for some air both of us panting. "We can't do this." I said catching my breath. "Why not?" he asked sounding disappointed. "Because my dads going to marry your mom... Your going to be my brother." I said kissing his cheek. "But it's not wrong we aren't blood related.. And I want you really bad Mika." My heart fluttered when he said that but I had to pretend it didn't phase me. I was about to unlock the door but he kissed me and I kisses back. His lips... are my new addiction. He started to grind on me. It felt so good but felt so wrong. I slid my hand into his pants and started stroking his little member. "Mmmm" Clark moaned. It sounded so hot but I knew I had to stop before things got out of hand. I slowly unlocked the door with my free hand opening it then ran to my room locking the door leaving Clark dumbfounded. I went and cried in a corner of my room. I can't do this again. I can't get into a guy. Your worthless, stupid, a fucking emo slut. No one likes you anyway. You should go die. Cut your wrist. My thoughts are going to kill me one day. I got up wiped my tears went into my bathroom and got my razor. I've been clean for about a month now.. Slowly the razor made contact with my skin. It felt good. I felt alive. I did 18 cuts until I heard the door squeaking open. I panicked and shoved it in the drawer pulling my sleave down. I turn around to see Clark looking at me curiously. "What are you doing and why'd you run away from me?" he questioned "Non of your business and because I can." I said pushing him out of my bathroom and out my room. "Show me your wrist then." I looked at him and slammed the door in his face. I slid down the door bringing my knees to my chest. "Mika.. You cant hide forever. We have to go eat dinner." he said. "Not hungry." I mumbled. He sighed and walked away. I locked the door. I scooted to a corner and sat there with my knees to my chest. This isn't going to be a good place for me.
////////////////////////////////////////
           I must have fallen alseep because I woke up in my bed... I fell asleep on the floor though. I looked beside me and there was a face. It took everything in me to not scream. I examined the face that looked familiar. I slowly turn on the lamp beside my best and see that it's Clark. I look at him for a minute or so and he wakes up. He looks at me and smiles. "Are you okay?" I hesitatedly nod my head. "Y-yeah." He comes closer and straddles me. He puts his hands on my wrist and makes a weird face. He pulls my sleave down some and gasps. I try to pull away but he stares at all my cuts and scars that are on that one wrist. "M-Mika.. Why?" he says as if I just killed him. I push him off me. "Because I can."