Chapter 4

I grabbed my backpack my bags and Clarks hand dragging him with me. I stuffed our bags from shopping in my backpack handing Clark his skateboard and mine. I put my backpack back on and grabbed my skateboard putting it on the groundand hoping on. "Mika..Mika come on come back please." I started skating faster as my eyes stung.
////////////////////////////////////////
     The whole time to the house Clark was silent. Once in a while he would ask if I was okay... But I didn't answer. I jumped off my skateboard putting it under my arm as I ran inside with Clark close behind me. I almost ran into my dad and Julie while going upstairs. I got to my room and was about to slam the door when Clark came out of nowhere and slid in my room. I took off my backpack went to my bed and plopped down on it after a little while Clark came and layed beside me. "Are you okay?" he asked softly. I looked over at him with tears in my eyes. He sat up and put me in his lap hugging me. He kissed the top of my head and started whispering sweet things in my ear. After a little I started to get tired so he layed me down while laying down beside me. "Thank you for today." I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead before I fell asleep.
//////////////////////////////////////
     "Your a worthless nobody. A waist of space." My mum walked around my room looking for something. I didn't quite know what but she kept talking. "Your a loser an emo slut. No one will ever love you. You shouldn't have been put on this earth. I put you in here.. I can surely take you back out." she slowly walkes up to me and shakes me "No No Leave Me Alone. I Didn't Do Anything." I started to cry as she chanted.
   "Wake up Mika. Mika wake up! Baby wake up!" I sat up and brought my hands to my face covering it as I cried. I felt two strong arms wrap around me. "Shh Baby it's okay now it was only a bad dream." Clark soothed me. I cried for a couple more minutes before calming down and falling back to sleep.
///////////////////////////////////////
I woke up and tried to get up out of bed but couldn't. Clark had his arms wrapped around my waist protectively. I turned around and faced him. He had the most sexiest face when he was sleeping. His hair was all messed up sticking every which way. I poked at his chest and face. "Wake up Sleeping Beauty." I smirked as he turned onto his back instead of his side. I straddled him and kissed his lips twice. On the third kiss he gently grabbed my face and kissed me back I smiled into it and so did he. I kissed his neck a couple times then rolled off of him. I went to my bathroom and almost screamed. I looked like a fucking raccoon. I quickly whipped off all my makeup from the day before and was about to put on a new coat of it but Clark came up behind me wrapping his musclar arms around my waist. "You look gorgeous without all that makeup. Don't wear it for today?" I looked at him through the mirror. He pouted his lips. Oh my god those lips. "Ugh fine." he smiled and kissed my cheek before running off to his own room.

   (Sorry about the short chapter but be lucky I made one its late and I'm tired asf I'll try to make a longer one next time )

              ~😘😘xoxo,
                   Memo_Nemo.