the girl

•johnson's pov•
ive been cheating on Natalie. it's not right, I know. she honestly doesn't deserve it. she is such an amazing girl. I went by the gilinsky's house to talk to her.

I knock on her door and David, her father answered.

"Hi jack! what're you up to?" said David.

"hi papa g, is nats home?" I replied.

"well sure thing she hasn't left the house. go upstairs to her room." David replied with a smile.

"thanks papa g you're the best!" I replied with a big grin.

***natalies room***

I walk in with a smile and say, "hey beautiful."

she said to me "what're you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you" I say.

"look I know about you're little side hoe. don't worry about me anymore I'm no longer your problem. we're done." she says.

•Natalie's pov•
im watching tv and I look to the side of my eye and see Johnson walk in my room. what could he have wanted.

he looks at me with a smile and says, "hey beautiful."

that smile ugh it's so cute, but I had to resist.

I simply asked him, "what're you doing here?"

he looks down and says, "I wanted to talk to you."

"look I know about you're little side hoe. don't worry about me anymore I'm no longer your problem. we're done." I said

at that point I kinda broke things off with me and him. I confronted him about him cheating on me. I know I didn't deserve to be cheated on but it happened. now I have to move on...this is gonna be hard for me to get over and hard for me to tell my brother..what do I do now?

--------------------------------------------
oh my goshhhh HIII guys!!!

it's been forever !!! 😫

last time I updated was August. my birthday was after August and before this update. I wanted to update on my birthday but I never got around to it. anywayyyyssss I hope you enjoyed this update :)))

I'm out visiting in California right now and I got realllllyyy tired since my time zone is different and I woke up at like 12;30pm over here and I'm just doing stuff but yeha hope you enjoyed.

next update is pending.

xx,
dani🍔