caught

•Johnson's POV•

after doing the nashty with my wonderful girlfriend, Natalie, we sat on the couch out of breath. I heard something from behind us. all I heard was;

"you're dead johnson" with an angry voice.

it was Gilinsky. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there.

he walked into the light from the shadow and he spoke up.

"you really think you can just watch Netflix without telling me! wtf? so what are we watching now" he said jokingly but also curious.

I was relived and exhaled a deep breath wanting to be like in the cartoons wiping sweat of my face but I couldn't.

"Friday night lights" Natalie said,
"that's what we're watching."

gilinsky nodded. i looked at him and smiled. he smiled back.

we continue watching Friday night lights all the way to the 3rd season. we we're hooked. but we were also tired. so we went to bed. I decided to stay the night at they're place.

I went with Natalie to her room. up the stairs into her nice room. gilinsky went into his and we said our goodnights.

I was excited to cuddle with my baby!

•Natalie's POV•

me and Johnson we're in my room upstairs. I changed into my pj's while he went to Gilinsky's room to borrow some of his clothes to sleep.

he game back and I was all dressed and I went to go lay in my bed. and I saw him at the frame of the door. I laughed hard bc he was wearing a g-string.

I silently laughed bc my parents were asleep. I couldn't stop laughing, but I know it was johnson just being johnson. he was being funny and adorable. but I was just glad to call him mine.

--------------------------------------------

yo yo yo! im here with another update!

let me stop, im lame.

swag, bye.

dani🌵