There Back!

I was waiting patiently at the airport, then I heard someone yell, "NATALIE!!". I turn around to see my brother and johnson coming my way.

I smiled big as Gilinsky approached me with a hug. I hugged him back tightly. We pull away from each other and Johnson was waiting for a hug. He gave me a hug and whispered I my ear, "I missed you..". I smiled and mouthed, to him, "I missed you to". He looked at me and smile.

Gilinsky looked at us and said, "Break it up, break it up!" with a chuckle. Me and Johnson looked at him with a weird look and laughed.

"Well let's go!" says Gilinsky with a smile. As we head to the car, me and Johnson were walking next to each other. We talked for a while and then Gilinsky came up to us to take as well.

****At the car****

When we got in the car, I played some Jack & Jack music. I was singing at the highest pitch ever and just jamming out. Gilinsky and Johnson were dying of laughter.

I smiled and took a breath. I questioned their faces, I said "What?!" 😂

•Johnson's POV•

"What?!" 😂 Natalie said while catching a breath. I just shook my head and laughed.

I love Natalie. She is so cute. I can't wait to take her out on a surprise dinner, I'm gonna ask her out.

I have liked Natalie for a long time, ever since we started to hang out, I've never thought about someone so much..she is so amazing. I love her. ❤️

"Jack, JACK?!" I was snapped out of my thoughts. "We're home" Gilinksy says with a smile.