Planning it on Smackdown

Brie's POV

Alicia and I went to a local café which was nearby to their hotel and the arena was 3 miles away from them. We were having mango smoothie to celebrate for Nikki. We raise our Smoothies and gave them a toast for Nikki. "  Alicia and I were discussing what are we going to celebrate for my sister. Well Alicia thought "I think we can have some 298 champaigne bottles all the way from France!" I was very amused by that and I thought that "I think what we can have, a security guard and red velvet rope." Alicia was very happy about that. And we were planning more ideas for her party like a Fearless Nikki banner, a chocolate cake with white icing, a DJ to do some tunes, and of course we can't have a Bellabration without some VIP guests including top superstars and divas. We send out all the inviatations by social media or text and invited some dashing guests like Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, Gigi Hadid, Channing Tatum, Will Smith, The Rock, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, David Beckham and.... "Ok, We don't want to be too much excited like we are right now so tonight it will be amazing and also we all going to be in BRIE MODE!!!!!"

Author's Note: OK, Thank you so much for liking my story and honestly with some support from the Bella Army in Wattpad, I'm so happy right now and I promise there will be some new chapters for you. #WeRunItWeRuleIt Bye, Guys