The day I lost my championship

Nikki's POV

September 20th 2015, The day where all good things come to an end for me, The day I lost my championship.

This match that I had has a stipulation, If I lose by pinfall, submission, countout or disqualification, I'll lose my championship. I went into the ring holding my championship with Brie and Alicia by my side. I was up against Charlotte with Paige and Becky by her side. As far as the match goes, I was warming up for it, I need to make sure no-one wins my championship, That's what I done in 301 days as your champion. In this match, I hurt Charlotte's knee because I need to win and I gave everything that I have for this match. Except of course, Charlotte spears me and did the figure-8 on me.  In my mind, I was thinking "I need some help!" but sadly I did tapped out.

As Brie and Alicia carried me to my dressing room, I began crying because I lost my championship to Charlotte. I was crying a lot and fortunately Brie and Alicia hugged and cried with me and they were telling me that "Everything's going to be ok!" or "It's not the end of the world!" but Champion or not, I have to do what I always do best, and it's to STAY FEARLESS.

THE END for now.

A/N Thank you for liking this story that I made, I hope this make you happy and although Nikki is recovering for 6 months after a major successful surgery but no matter what we'll keep supporting Nikki and STAY FEARLESS! In 6 months time, Nikki will be back stronger than ever and we'll be excited to see one of the greatest comeback stories of all time. If you want me to make a story for you, leave a comment below for more great ideas. Just Remember Bella Army, WE RUN IT, WE RULE IT!