After Monday Night Raw

Nikki's POV

Brie, Alicia and I including my love, John Cena went to a nightclub to celebrate my moment of being the Longest Reigning Divas Champion of all time. Brie was getting into Brie Mode as usual, Foxy is flirting with other sexy men as she was trying to give them a sexy snog, and as for John and I, He brought me a beautiful gift, a locket with a picture of me when I won the Divas Championship for a second time and we kissed passionately for saying thank you!

As I take a look at my phone to check the time, it was 11:59:pm with 40 seconds remaining and we counted with 10 seconds remaining and we cheered when it was 12:00am as I was officially the Longest Reigning Divas Champion in WWE History. Brie, Alicia and John said "You did it!" with a little dance. To be honest with you, I was so happy and gave everyone a big cuddle. When the DJ announces, "I like to announce that Brie and Alicia dedicate this song to the one and only, the New Longest Reigning Divas Champion in WWE History, NIKKI Bella!" I was so thrilled about it and made me love them even more.

As they played On Top of the World by CFO$, We all danced nonstop and felt like we had our very own BELLABRATION!

Author's note: It's been 11 weeks since Nikki Bella became the Longest Reigning Divas Champion in WWE History and I'm so happy.