Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After I woke up the next day, I felt really happy. After kissing Alec made me feel like a new me. He unlocked something inside me that I never thought was there.

I got up from my bed and walked over towards my wonderful bathroom. I took a shower and washed myself clean from all the bugs and what not, I had gotten form my fight here. After that was done, I wrapped myself in a towel and I blow dried my hair until it was nice and dry. After that was done I braided my long brown hair in to a nice side braid, like the one Katniss, from the Hunger Games. I walked out of my bathroom and towards my walk-in closet. I picked out a Black hoddie with a bright red tank top, dark blue jean shorts and bright red knee high converse. It was one of my favourite outfits. I walked out of my closet and into my new bedroom.

Sitting on my bed was Alec and his twin sister Jane. Jane got up and looked at what I was wearing. "That outfit looks awesome on you!" she squealed. "Red and black is totally your colour." She is just like Alice. I wonder if she will make me go shopping with her. I really hate shopping, I hope I can get out of it. My eyes went orange with how scared I got that she would force me into it.

"Why did your eyes turn orange?" asked Jane.

"Well, you see, my eyes change colour to fit my mood, but most of the time they stay brown." I said, my eyes when a normal blue colour showing that I was nervous. Ugh, I hate it. My eyes always give me off.

"Now your eyes are blue, what does that mean and what about orange?" asked Jane. So many questions.

"Orange means, I'm scared, and a normal blue colour means, I'm nervous." I said, truthfully.

"Oh, I want to know more, lets all go to the Throne room and make Bella's eyes change colour!" Jane said, as she grabbed my hand and ran out of my room at vampire speed, Alec behind us.

We soon arrived in the Throne room. My father was sitting in his throne, to the right of Uncle Aro and Uncle Caius, on the other side of Aro.

"Hello, my dear niece, Bella. Why is it that you, Jane and Alec, came in here so fast?" Unlce Aro questioned me.

"Well, you see, Jane thought it would be fun to test out my mood changing eyes in here so all of you can see my moods. I didn't want to, but since Jane is stronger then me, I was forced here." I said, with hate in my voice.

"Well, lets play with your moods, shall we." He said and sat back down in his throne.

Jane placed me in the middle of the room and the game began.

"Hmm, lets start with getting her angry." Jane said. She came over to me and took my Cullen necklace. I got really angry, my eyes turned black. I growled and pounced on her.

"Never take that from me again or you wont last long." I said. I took the necklace back from a really scared Jane and stood up. My eyes went back to there normal chocolate brown.

"Wow she scary when she's angry. Her eyes are demonic." said Felix. I glared at him. Felix coward in fear.

"So, next emotion you want to see." I asked. standing in the middle of the room and putting my Cullen Crest back around my neck.

For a few hours they tested out my mood eyes. Some of them hurt, but some of them were okay. The one I hated the most was that they made one of the girls, be all over Alec and it made me super jealous. Ugh how I hated it.

"So, Bella what other powers did you have again?" asked Aro.

"Well, I can show you my thoughts through my hand and and I can fly with my wings and I have a mental shield." I said, in a bored voice.

I looked at Uncle Aro and he had the biggest smile on his face. I knew he liked collecting vampires with strong powers. So, I was liked the best he's ever seen.

"Do you mind showing us?" He asked. I nodded.

I first did my mental shield. I put them around people and made my Uncle try to read their minds. His reaction was funny. He was really surprise when he couldn't. Then I whipped out my beautiful, blacked feathered wings and flapped them, but did not get off the ground because the room was to small for me to do so. Last I went around the room and touched everyones faces and showed them things, like colours or pictures of things.

"You are so incredible!" Aro said as he came over to me. "I am so glad that you are my niece. You will be treated like royalty here. Me and your father will make sure of that."

Wow. I didn't know what to say. This will be totally different.

Edwards POV

I have been so worried, my Bella has been gone for 2 days. I want her back. I need her.

"Alice can you see her, yet?" I asked for the billionth time.

"No, Edward. Please, I know you love her, we all do, but she choose this herself and she wants to be with her dad." she said.

"Ugh! I just want to be with her. I want to be by her side." I was now pacing around the room. I feel like a love sick puppy. I want her. I NEED her!

"I need to go find her. I will confess my love to her and she will see that I love her." I said and ran out in to the forest on my way to the airport to go to Italy.

Bella I'm coming for you!

How was it? Great, right? sorry I haven update for awhile I had writers block. I hate having it. I want to not have it so so I could just keep writing for you guys. You guys are so awesome! I know this chapter wasn't the greatest but I promise it will be more dramatic later on.