Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I awoken in a dark, cold room. I could could see some things, but my eye sight isn't as good as a full vampires eye sight, but I could see outline of shapes. I don't remember anything but who I am.

I looked around the room I was in. I was in my room in the Volturi Castle. My head hurts a lot, it felt like someone was hitting me in the head with a jackhammer.

"Oh Isabella!" said a voice I couldn't recognized. "Are you okay?" One of the outlined shapes came closer. It was a guy with blonde hair and bright red eyes. I feel like I know him, but for some weird reason I can't put a name to his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but who are you?" I asked, very confused and angry.

"You don't remember me." He sounded hurt.

"I don't remember anything but who I am." I said truthfully. I flinched as the light came on. I saw a group of people with red eyes, but there was one guy with golden eyes. I am so confused about who they all are.

"Her eyes are purple, this means she confused." whispered a tall older man with long black hair with bright red eyes. "This means she is truly confused of who we are." his face drops with sadness.

"No Bella! Please remeber me! I'm Edward!" yelled a bronzed hair boy. Two guards pulled him out of the room as he scearmed for me to remeber him. 

"Don't worry about him he was just leaving anyways." said the shorter black haired man. I just simpled nodded. "Now, you must be hungry, my dear. You have been out of two days. You need to feed. Go out to the forest with Alec." 

The blonde haired boy, named Alec, grabbed my hand and we speed out towards the forest. My throat burned and ached. Once we got to the forest we stood in a bright medow, Alex stood behind me.

"Feed." he growled, seductively in my ear, making a chill run down my spine.

After that I bolted into the dark forest. I hunted down every animal I saw I saw in sight. When I was done Alec found me.

Taking my hand in his big, warm one, he pulled me back to the medow. He layed down in the middle of the medow and motions me to lay next to him. I layed my head on his hard chest and listened to his breath.

Moments later, he sat up.  l couldn't figure out what was going on.

"Bella, I know u forgot everything, but I am your boyfriend we fell in love after you arrived here. But I love you..." he paused, hoping for me to say something but I couldn't. So he continued. "And I want to give u this promise ring, to promise my love to u forever." I was in tears and my eyes kept changing between blue and yellow. He put the ring, it was a beautiful sliver ring with a rainbow colour jewel in the shape of a heart, and he gave me a passionate kiss.

Sorry its been awhile but I had major writers block