Chapter 6: Another Letter to Home

Wow, that was hard to do from scratch. Hope you all like it. Sorry for any delays. Adm Omega out.
______________________________________________
Dear Nashville,

Things have been amazing. They say my first show is going to be the Blue Angels Derby in the spring. I was supposed to do a show I'm two weeks but because of the incident we had to push it back. I'm so excited! Don't worry about the news about Cloudcroft, we all got out safe. Hopefully you guys will be able to come out to watch. It will be in Charlotte, North Carolina!

I am making amazing progress. I also have something special to tell you: I have a boyfriend. Soar, that's right, the Soar of the Blue Angels. He is the one responsible for training me. We have spent everyday together and we have grown closer and closer as the time went on. The day I received your letter was one of the best days of my life. Soar took me to a special place that only he knew about. He named it Violet Hill after the flowers that grew there. That's where we kissed for the first time. It was so magical. It may be too early to say, but I really think he's the one.

My new room is starting to look like home. I've furnished it completely, with the exception of a dinner table because I either eat on the couch or in the main dining room. You guys can visit at any time if you want. This place is huge! I keep finding more and more rooms the more I explore. You guys should come and eat at the main dining room and we can play games.

I hope all is well.

Lots of love,

Laurie

Two weeks after Soar showed Laura Violet Hill, she finished writing her letter back to her friends in Nashville. Dash was becoming a natural at any ability needed to become a successful Blue Angel. She had a number of dates that went very well. Soar had taken her to see Niagara Falls, as well as treated her to dinner a number of nights. He also took her to Denver to see a Basketball match at Denver Stadium, which had Denver Falcons face Washington Blue Jays. Denver was historically the best Basketball team in the USA, having the most trophies out of any team. Everyone who was a basketball fan would want to visit Denver Stadium one day. Laura loved it, and she showed Soar a much more passionate side to her, especially when she sang along with the crowd and heckled the players. Even though both of them cheered for Denver, it was good to see a neutral match.

In the last few weeks Soar proved himself to be a very capable boyfriend. He was caring, respectful, and also a good teacher.

After giving the letter a quick read to make sure there were no mistakes, she folded it up, licked the envelope, gagged in disgust, and put the letter in so she can send it off to her friends back in Nashville. She went towards Angel's room so that she could give it to her. Angel, as captain of the Blue Angels, had many responsibilities, with handling the mail being one of them.

Laura went up to Angel's Office. She was about to knock on the door, but she heard a commotion coming from inside. It sounded like two people were having an argument. Lauren leaned in and held her ear against the door to listen to what was being said inside. She recognised the two people arguing to be Angel and Soar.

"I don't understand why you're annoyed by this, Angel," Soar said.

"Soar, you know how seriously I take this job. We are supposed to be role models. We are supposed to always be on our game. How could you be on your game when you're hooking up with another member of the team?" Angel replied.

"Laura has made massive improvements in everything and I'm still a capable teacher," Soar said in defiance. "Can you please explain to me how us being in a relationship is negative for the team?"

Laura leaned back from the door in surprise, feeling a shot of nerves about the whole situation. It didn't sound too good. She leaned in to listen more, hoping to hear some better news.