•*Day 3

Wednesday
1:34pm
"Meet me in the bathroom now"

Louis and Harry were in third period and Harry was just waiting for the day to end but Louis on the other hand was figuring out once again how to get Harry today.

Louis had a plan and today he was certain he was going to the that other side of Harry. "Ms. T can I go to the bathroom" he says and the teacher waves him off as sign that he could, as he got up and went through the row of desk he slyly dropped a note on Harry's desk.

Harry picked up already getting irritated just by looking at it. The note read:

                               Meet me in the
                    Bathroom now

                                                         Love, princess

Harry didn't want to go but he had that tiny bit of anger that he was building up and today he was teach Louis he wasn't the only one who knows how's to tease. Harry got permission to go to the bathroom, when he made it there he saw Louis fixing his fringe in the mirror and Harry locked the door behind him so no body would just walk in.

"Hey baby" Harry says darkly and walks up and squeezes him in a hug moving his hands lower and lower until it reached Louis's bum. "Daddy! What're you doing?" And Harry just pinned him up against the wall and whispered in her ear "what you want me to do, princess" making the small boy whimper 'daddy' and to be completely honest Harry was liking this he was actually starting to like this.

"Now princess your gonna behave before I punish you for being naughty" he whispers making Louis moan in pleasure, "now is that what you want princess?" he said kissing down his jawline making his way down to his neck "ye–yes daddy that's what I want" Louis says clearly now a moaning mess and Harry was enjoying every moment of it "oh do you now?" Moving his hands under Louis's skirt, "daddy pl–please" and Harry squeezed his ass hard making Louis's breath hitch.

"Your such a little slut for me aren't you princess?" He chuckles darkly in the small lads ear "o-only for you you d-daddy" and Harry hummed in response and let go.

"Princess I don't think your ready to see that other side of me I'm much worse than this love" he says making his way out into the schools hallways "but wait–ugh daddy you can't leave me like this!" He says stomping his foot making a pouty face, "but princess you do it me everyday" Harry said as he exited the bathroom.

"Dammit!" Louis muttered to himself, he wanted Harry now he actually wanted Harry to do all these things to him now at first it was just a game now he wanted it and willing to do anything to get it.

~~~

Woahh so I read this chapter over and I was like omg Louis

But comment what you think

Question: what things will Louis go through to see this other side of Harry

All the love xoxo

Byee