•*day 7

Sunday
2:30
"Can't do this"

It was the day after the party and Louis couldn't think straight, he wanted Harry so bad he craved him. He was currently sitting at home bored, alone, and hungry while thinking about Harry. He was thinking about actually starting a actual relationship with him, although all the hell he's put him through he thought it wouldn't happen.

He just sighed and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich to help one of his problems, but he was still bored and alone. After he's done eating his sandwich he goes in his room and watches tv and soon fall asleep.

•*.

Harry was also bored and alone that day he couldn't get Louis off his mind he wanted to make him feel good, but most of all he wanted a relationship with the small boy. Just the thought of sharing kisses, loving glances, and soothing whispers just made him happy. Unfortunately he was scared that Louis would reject him but who says they couldn't do what they did at the party again no strings attached just for pleasure.

But Harry thought he was falling for the boy, Louis the one who teased him but he also made him happy for some reason.

But he didn't want to use Louis but he just wanted to possibly get closer.

•*.

Ok so this was crappy af comment what you think tho idk

All the love

Byee xoxo