//12

Charlie's POV

My eyes slowly rolled open, I was fine, I was sure of it. But I didn't care about my self, I was worried about the girls.

People had stopped around the crash sight, people of the phone to emergency services.

"Zahra, Parisa" I shouted,

"Charlie" a faint voice of Zahra said.

I soon found her under a pile of rubble,

"Are you okay?" I asked her

"Just a bit light head, and bruised and cut. Charlie's your head, it bleeding" she spoke slowly , pointing to my head that had blood gushing out of it.

People pulled us to the side as we waited for emergency services.

"I'm getting Parisa" I spoke sternly,

Zahra was in no fit state to do anything, she was almost unconscious over Matt, who had been closed and had appeared before the emergency services.

"Sit down Charlie" Matt said to me.

"I need her" I moved from the ground I sat on and began rummaging threw everything.

"Parisa!" I shouted loudly.

Emergency services where at the seen, Zahra was getting checked out, people kept telling me I had to go get checked out, because I needed stitches for my head but I wasn't gonna stop looking for P.

I took at glance around everyone, Parisa was no where to be seen,  everyone was searching through rubble for her.

I kept digging through everything, looking for her. People pulled me away trying to get a look at my head but I wasn't doing anything until I or someone had found her.

Carefully lifted a heavy bit of metal from the ground and it reveal Parisa, she lay still, eyes tightly closed. I fell to the ground beside her, she looked dead, she couldn't be though, right?

I couldn't even check her pulse, I had no courage to, I just prayed she was alive. People sensed  I had found her and they all came rushing over.

Half an hour late I was in the back of an ambulance with Parisa, on a stretcher.

A nurse or two was annoying me about my head, and telling me I needed stitches and a whole bunch of shit, when really I didn't care about what was wrong with me, I just needed Parisa to be okay.

We got to the hospital and everyone was rushed in different directions, they forced me to go get stitches then I was free to do what I want.

I finally found Matt, in a ward with Zahra,

"Is she okay?" I asked as I looked at Zahra who lay still on the bed I didn't know if she was unconscious or sleeping.

"She's fine, just sleeping." Matt said.

"What have you heard on Parisa, and her dad?" I asked him.

"Their dad is in a stable condition, life support is off him and he's breathing on his own." He said and I sighed in relief. Parisa couldn't live without her dad, but they she might not live either.

"What about Parisa?" I asked him.

He didn't answer, he just starred into space.

"Tell me" I yelled, being careful not to wake Zahra,

"External bleeding, she's in surgery now, she might not make it" he admitted,

I broke down, tears covering my face what happened if she died.....?

Will P be okay? Or will P die?
Remember to vote and comment!
I love you all💕