2-PTA moms

The following topic is about PTA/PTSA moms. If this offends you in any way, click away now.

You used to have them at your elementary school, the moms who organized everything for the school. You can tell who they are, they are the soccer moms, the gossiping women who never outgrew high school. they spend so much time at the school, they know all the kids mothers and fathers. they know which moms volunteer and which could care less. they say quotes like "Have you seen Marianne's daughter? She's so dumb!" They suck the money out of your family's pocket for "class parties" and "school fundraisers". They organize traffic and also are the "yard duties" or "recess teachers". They are the PTA moms.

DIFFERENT TYPES OF PTA MOMS

The Gossiper- This is the moms who talks about your kids and STILL talks about the clothes your wearing.

The Boss- You give these moms a crossing guard jacket and they think the run the school, they boss you around and tell what you can a cannot  do.  

The Field Trip- These are the moms who wait for field trips to race other moms to the destination point.

The Bragger- This is the mom that pulls you over in the parking lot just to tell you how much "good" she's done for the school and you haven't.

The Insider-  The mom who works directly with the teacher and knows all the lesson plans before the teacher.

The Dresser- The mom who volunteers just to dress up and show her supposedly "hot bod". 

The Rich B- The mom that comes to just to tell you that she's richer.

Good thing these moms don't exist in he rest of your school phases, phew.

(A/N) Tell me how you guys like these random topic artices, XOXO Jossentte11