Chapter 3

Jessicas POV

                         I looked over to this boy and he was talking to everyone like he already knew them. Was I the only one who didnt know him? How come i never have heard of this boy, I didnt even know his name?

                        He started flashing his schedule around to everyone beside him. I just watched him as loud voices filled the room. The principal came out of the stage curtain and started his boring ass speech. I looked over to this mysterious boy that everyone knew except me. He was actually a little attractive. He looked at me I quickly turned away as if he never saw me looking at him. I turned all the way to the side of my chair. I could feel him staring at me. I just sat there awkwardly. 

                        The speech finally ended and we went back to 1st period. There was only 10 mins left so the gym teachers let us talk the whole time. So I went over to my friend Sydney and asked "Whos that boy sitting over there?"

                         "Oh, thats Matthew Espinosa. Hes new here." she replied.

As soon as i heard that name I knew exactly who he was.  I did not expect him to look like that. I thought he was going to be a nerd. No offensive to him though. 

                        The rest of the boring day went on and i went home. I searched his Instagram and got his snapchat. And Ill admit it he was fine.