Chapter 8: Gavins Release

Jazzilyns P.O.V

Two weeks have past and it's Friday, Gavin is being released today! I'm so excited! He completely healed and so am I. My cast is off and I'm back to normal, I'm at Gavin's house, sitting in his room,  waiting for him to arrive home. He was completely healed, all his bones were healed, his cut was still there but it was ok, he was back to normal. We were all back to normal. I had quickly bought some lingerie, and came to Gavin's house, because I was in the mood, I had put it on. They were black. Black lacy underwear, and lacy bra, the stockings went up to a little above mid-thigh. I was already horny just thinking about it. Gavin's mom came in one time, it was so embarrassing! Oh my gosh, I thought my face was going to catch fire, they were so hot. But now I sit on his bed, sprawled out all sexily, when I heard the front door open, I licked my lips. I heard footsteps coming towards the stairs, I heard his mom say "you have a visitor" then I heard her laugh, I smiled at that. I heard him coming up the stairs, then a knock on the door, "is my baby girl in there?" I heard his husky voice come through the the door, then he opened it, the look on his face, was pure lust, I smirked. "I won't be your baby girl for long" I smirked again. "Damn, you look sexy" he said, his voice getting low and seductive. He came towards me and leaned down to kiss me, I waved my finger in front of his face, "nah ah, I'm treating you tonight" I said looking into his blue eyes. He smirked, I pushed him down on the bad, straddling him, he gasped at first, but then gave me a seductive grin, I kissed him, roughly at first, but then with more passion, he kissed back, giving me access to his mouth, I shot my tongue into his mouth, exploring his cavern, earning a moan from him, vibrating our lips, I broke the kiss, looking at him, I smiled and ripped his shirt off, throwing it on the floor. I went to his neck, licking and nibbling, living a hickey, I then got to his chest, I went over to his left nipple, I licked it once, earning a gasp, I smirked and waved my tongue back and forth across it. He moaned slightly, I sucked and nibbled at it, enjoying the sounds coming from my boyfriend, then I undid his belt. I ripped it out of the belt loops, then undid his pants, pulling the underwear off with them, tossing them somewhere. Revealing his large throbbing member, quivering, as pre-cum, sat at the tip, "already turned on that badly are we?" I asked laughing slightly, he blushed, I grabbed the shaft and squeezed. He moaned, I love that noise so much, I began pumping his member, slowly increasing my speed, he was squirming underneath my grasp, moaning slightly. Then I licked the pre-cum off the tip, he gasped, "quit teasing me!" He whined, I smirked and licked around the head, he moaned, wanting more he tried to shove my head down, "nah ah, Gavin, if you do that, I'm going t take even longer" I looked up at him, he whined, I gave in to his cute face, and stuck his whole shaft into my mouth, getting a moan out of him, I began sucking and bobbing my head up and down, he moaned loudly as I squeezed the base of his shaft, I sucked really hard, knowing it would push him to his climax, which it did. He screamed practically, grabbing onto the sheets as he came into my mouth, I swallowed and got on top of him, and undid my bra, letting my big boobs fall from their cages. Gavin, still panting, looked at them, and then to me, he smirked and grabbed hold of one, squeezing it, making me gasp, and moan slightly, he then went straight to my panties, removing them quickly, revealing my soaking core, I shook my head at him when he was about to reach down there, I started to grind my hips on his, where my core rubbed against his shaft, he grunted, as I moaned out, I bit my lip, trying to contain my moaning. Gavin was holding his breath, also trying not to let out a moan, I bent down to where my lips were by his ear and whispered, very sexily, "I want to hear you, it turns me on so hard to hear you moans" I thrusted once, really hard, making me sit up right again, while he moaned out, "there you go baby, that's it," he glared at me, giving me a look of "shut up and don't stop" I laughed, and continued grinding my core on his throbbing member. I moaned out, so did he. I couldn't stand it anymore, I needed him inside me, I got up on my knees and lifted his shaft up to my entrance, embracing it, I shoved it in, moaning loudly,  I sat there for a few seconds, trying to get used to his size. Gavin panting from entering me, looked to me with concerned eyes "are you ok baby girl?" He asked, I looked to him, and nodded, leaning down and kissing him, a kiss full of passion and love. I sat back up and started to hop and rock my hips, grinding down on his throbbing shaft inside me, we both were moaning loudly, getting louder and louder as we were both coming to our climax. I sat down one last time and then removed his shaft as we both moaned very loudly, cumming simultaneously. I collapsed next to him, panting, he looked over at me, panting also and sweating, "that was by far the best," he said, I giggled, and smiled, agreeing with him. I curled into his embrace and we felling into a deep and comfortable sleep.