Chapter 12: Torture

-MORE ABUSE, AND POSSIBLE RAPE! READ WITH CAUTION PLEASE-

Jazzilyns P.O.V

Where am I? Why am I in such pain? Every inch of my body feels like it's on fire. I open my eyes to find myself laying in a cage. The ground was so cold, just pure cement, my wrists and ankles were chained to the ground. No way of escaping. What am I doing in a cage? I was butt naked, completely exposed. I started to cry. I know who did this. Jeremy raped and abused me, and then took me away from everyone. I sobbed silently, until it was interrupted by a metal door creaking open, and slamming shut, I shot my head up, and scooted as far to the wall as I could, and watched as a shadow appeared in front of me. "So your finally awake?" I heard Jeremy's voice ask, as he squatted in front of the very rusty bars. The room was lit by two torches, and it was very hard to see, but when he squatted, I could make out his face. It was Jeremy alright. With the still sickening grin on his face. I whimpered as my whole body ached, he just chuckled, and threw something in the cage, "eat up, or suffer the consequences, I'm coming back later to play with you some more" he said as he walked around the corner. I heard the door open and shut, I reached out to the thing that he threw in here, to find it was a half loaf of bread, I quickly ate it, I was absolutely starving. I brought my knees to my chest, slowly and very painfully, I cried out as my broken back cracked in agony. I decided that wasn't the best position, so I slowly laid down on the cold floor, and sobbed. I don't know for how long, but it seemed like I cried forever. "Please... Someone...save me..." I whispered weakly, and passed out.

When I woke up, there was water in front of me, I quickly grabbed it and gulped down the water, panting slightly afterward. It happened so quickly that I hadn't noticed Jeremy was leaning against the wall, snickering, I gasped and slowly scooted backwards. "Now now, don't be shy," he spoke slightly sweet, "if you shy away from me, I'm going to make it that much more painful" he finished with a more evil tone of voice. I shivered as he swung a key around his finger and walked closer to my cage, licking his lips as he unlocked the cage and stepped in, locking it back behind him. I tried to curl into a ball, but Jeremy wasn't having it, as he grabbed my arm and pulled my whole body up, making me scream in pain, as my whole body was filled with agonizing pain. "Shut up, brat!" He spat in face, I began to cry, "boo who, boo who, save it for when your really dying" he laughed at my pain. "Now time for some fun" he smirked, he pushed me down on my knees, making me yelp, he then grabbed something and tied it around my eyes, blinding me. I heard something hit the floor, then something was prying my mouth open, and something disgusting was shoved in. I nearly gagged as it was almost shoved down my throat, I knew what it was, it was Jeremy's cock(only using the word once). I could hear him grunt as he thrusted himself in my mouth roughly, my eyes watered as he deep throated me. I squeezed my eyes shut, even tho I could go see anything anyways, and tried to endure what was happening to me. Who knew where I was, we could be in another country for all I knew, I could be way down below the earths surface, no one would ever find me. My thoughts were interrupted by Jeremy cumming in my mouth, I gagged slightly, but swallowed the nasty fluid. He removed his shaft from my mouth, I panted heavily, trying to regain my oxygen, "good girl" he spoke, "now, time for the big finale!" He grabbed my arms and legs, swinging me on to all fours, I gasped, losing my voice from the pain that just went through my body. I was finally able to breath, but it was interrupted by him ramming into me, I gritted my teeth, almost hurting my jaw. He rammed me harder this time, reopening the wound I already had down there, making more blood run down my leg, I screamed in agony, but that only seemed to make him thrust faster. I had nothing to grip onto, nothing to pull me away from this torture, I should just except this as my new life now, eventually I'm going to die, from hunger, pain, torture, loss of blood. But I still have hope, even tho I'm probably never going to make it out of here alive, I still have hope, that one day, someone will save me from this nightmare. My bare chest ramming into the cold, hard floor, making them ache, I could tell Jeremy was coming to his climax, his breathing was getting heavier and his moans louder, he was gripping onto my shoulders, his claws digging into me, I cried out. He gave one last thrust, cumming inside me, and tearing lines from my shoulders to my waist line, making huge gashes along my back, oozing blood. I screamed, the pain was so unbearable, I screamed and cried, as he pulled out of me. I stayed in the same position, not wanted to feel anymore pain. I gritted my teeth, probably chipping chunks off of almost every one, I panted heavily, and so did he. "Good girl, I know it hurts, but I'll reward you with something" he chuckled while putting his clothes back on. I was still staying in the same position, I could feel blood running down my sides and legs, I coughed slightly, then gasped from pain. "Awww, poor baby" he mocked, as he locked the gate back up and walked towards the door, "enjoy it while it lasts" he says, leaving the room, leaving me to cry out as I try and lay down. A small puddle of blood sits at my side, as the blood from my wounds bleed out slowly, occasionally a burst of pain would cause me to shake violently and gasp loudly. I lay there and cry, again, for what seems like the hundredth time, but it doesn't matter, I look to the gate, and remember where he had put the keys. I think to myself, making a plan in my head, I plan to wait till he comes to rape me, and wait till he's vulnerable and uncontrollably moaning, I'll reach for the keys and use my lightning speed to get out and lock him in there, and then destroy the keys.  The only problem, is that I'm in such pain, maybe a miracle will happen tomorrow, and someone will come save me. Just maybe...