Mikey

When we get there I feel something. Like a wave of calm just came over me. "I felt that to, so don't worry" My wolf Silver says. I ignore her, and ask the beta what the alpha looks like. "He's about 5'11 and he can get serious really fast." He says. "Hmm.." I sigh. "He's also very funny though" he says. "That makes me feel better" I laugh. "He's not strict, but he takes respect very seriously." He adds. "So we're dealing with a serious and funny alpha? Sounds legit." Silver says. I laugh and praise that I have a good wolf. I shifted when I was exactly 15. I'm 18 now. She welcomed me with a painful transformation. But in the end it was worth it. "Were here" the beta says. I look around. There was a lot of woods and a lot of grass. We walk up to the alphas house and knock on the door "Mikey were here" I say. The beta looks at me, and I realized what I did. "How did you know his name?" Jake asks. "I don't know, I just did." I say. "MATE, HE'S HERE. YOUR MATE IS HERE DESTINY." I hear silver alarm. I admit I felt it to when I walked up to the door. "Come in" I hear him say. I walk in and Jake was right. He was taller than me, by at least 3 or 4 inches. I'm 5'8 and I had to look up. "Your Destiny?" He asks me. "Um..uh i" I stutter. "Why does this happen all the time?" I hear him mutter. He walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I can feel a shock run through me. "IT'S HIM!" Silver howls. He smiles and I have no clue how to react. "Where will I be staying?" I ask. "Follow me" he says. "Have fun" jake says. I smirk and follow mikey. "This is my room" he says. I look in and I half expect a girl to be sleeping in his bed. But there isnt. "I don't have a mate, if your wondering." He says. "I.. I was just." I begin. "It's ok." He laughs. "This will be your room" he says. I look inside and run and jump on the bed. "I love it!" I say. He just laughs and says "if you need anything, I'll be in my room." He walks away. And I smile. I put my headphones in and listen to "Gasoline." I start to unpack when silver says "Do you think he knows?" "Yeah, I think so" I laugh. "He's hot!" Silver says tongue rolling out and panting. "Shhhh.." I say. I feel her quiet down and then she must of went to sleep. I lay on the bed and fall asleep. Dreaming of my old pack, and then dreaming of my new alpha.