Transfer

"Screw this" I yell at the beta. I growl and tackle him. "Why are you so aggressive?" He asks. "Because if I were in a real fight, I don't wanna die." I say. "Ok, ok, ok." He says shaking his fur. I stop for the moment, "what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing I just think you had enough training for the day" he growls lightly. I walk away, slightly angry but I knew I should leave him alone. "There's the tough one herself" the alpha huffs. "Need something alpha?" I ask. "Your being transferred to a new pack" he says. I shift to my human self and yell "What?" The alpha was really handsome and he doesn't like when people yell. "Yes Destiny you are being transferred, there's no changing it." He sighs. I run off, towards a fallen tree and shift mid jump. "Destiny" he yells. But I'm already to far to care. I growl in anger as I run towards my home. When I get there my mom is standing on the porch. "Where were you?" She asks me. "Sorry I was out with some friends." I say. She stops me before I can grab the doornob. "Destiny? What's wrong?" She says looking me in the eyes. "Nothing mom, I promise" I know that's a lie. But I'm not in the mood to talk. "Ok" she says. I walk inside and pack my stuff. I try to be strong but sometimes I cant. "Destiny, dad and i are going to the store. We'll be back." My mom yells up the stairs. "Have fun" I yell back. Once I hear the car leave and drive off then I start taking everything downstairs. "Where's my headphones?" I whisper. I check my pockets, and found them. I put them in my ears and turn the volume all the way up. I'm about to chose "Emperors new clothes" when I hear the door open. My ex alpha was standing there in the doorway. "Destiny, the beta from midnight blood pack is here." He says. I feel my wolf growl but I ignore it. "I'm ready to go I guess." I say. "Does your mom and dad know?" He asks closing the door behind him. "Nope, and when they get back I won't be here." I say. I regret saying that but I have to do what I have to do. "He's waiting for you in the car" I hear. I look up at a guy about 5'9 and he must be the beta. "You a beta?" I ask. "Yeah, my name is jake." He says. I already know he's taken, I can smell the perfume of the female on him. "Are you ready?" He asks. "Ready as I'll ever be." I say. And we get into the car and drive off.