All out riot

I woke up to the sound of growling and howling. I looked around panicked, looking for mikey. Of course he was watching me sleep. "What's going on?" I ask. "I have no clue, I didn't want to leave you though." He says. I smile and jump out of bed. I shift and shift back. "What was that for?" He asks. "Stretching" I say. "Watch this" he says. He stands on the bed and jumps off. Mid jump he shifts and does a full front flip and shifts back when he lands. I stand there jaw hanging. He laughs and hugs me. "How did you sleep?" I ask him. "Better now that I'm with you." He responds. I just laugh and hug him tighter. "Should we go investigate what all the noise is?" He asks me. I nod and we go outside. Fear filled my heart when I seen what was happening. Our pack was fighting a rogue pack. He looked pretty pissed, when he seen everything. "What are we going to do?" I asked. "This" he says. He walked into the middle of the battle, and shifted. And then he howled as loud as he could. Everyone stopped and looked at the thing that was so powerful it broke through the fight. He stopped howling and growled at every single one of them. "I wanted to come get you" the beta began. Mikey just cut him off, and shook his head. "The rogues that are here need to leave unless they want their heads sent to the alpha." He growled. "Now wait, hold on just a second " one of the rogues said. "You expect us to be scared of you?" He laughed. "No, but you might want to be." Mikey said. I walked over in my human self, and stepped in front of the Rouge that challenged us. "Ooh, the pretty little wolfy girls gonna stick up for her petty little boyfriend?" He asked half growl. I felt Mikey get annoyed but I ignored him. "Run while you can buddy or I'll kill you right now" I say. "Oh is that so?" The Rouge asked. "Hey before I kill you what's your name?" I asked him. "Kyle" he says. "Well Kyle, I'll give you 5 seconds to run and I'll turn around." I say. "What are you doing stupid?" Silver asks me. "Shush.. just be ready" I say back. I hear kyle still behind me and his times up. "Silver are you ready to taste blood?" I whisper. "Oh, hun I'm always ready" silver says. I shift and I'm already running towards kyle. He sounds surprised when he's pinned to the ground. I feel the tension from the other rouges. "Destiny, what are you doing?" Mikey asks me. "Shhh" I say grinning. "Um, Destiny?" Silver asks. "Silver there's no going back now." I say. Kyle struggles to get up, and he knows he's overpowered. One move could kill him, from me and mikey. "Why are you here?" I ask still grinning. Kyles eyes flash with fear and he says "T...t..the..alpha..he..he..he.." "Stuttering will make it worse kyle" I snarl. "Just a little bit more demon comes out of you and your going to become one." I hear silver say. "WHO IS YOUR ALPHA?" I say baring my teeth. "Ok, it's the blood river alpha." He yelps. "Blood river?" I hear mikey mutter. I forgot mikey was right next to me, helping. "Should we still kill him?" I ask mikey. "Yes, leave no survivors." He says walking slowly away, but still close enough to protect me. I'm shocked but I listen. "Wait, wait no..no don't please" kyle starts yapping. "Shhh" I whisper to kyle. Kyle looks at me with pleading eyes, begging me not to just end him there. "Hey babe" I call. He turns his head and says "Yeah?" "I'm keeping this one" I say. He looks at me like I've gone crazy, but then says "Ok whatever you want." I look down at kyle who is panting in fear. "Your not gonna kill me are you?" He asks me. "Maybe, I'm still thinking about it." I say. "What and the hell do you think your doing?" Silver says. "I'm just doing a favor to the alpha of blood river." I say. "So can I go now?" Kyle asks. "Nope, your staying with me." I say. Then I add "Unless you want me to feed you to mikey." He shuts up and goes limp. "I ain't your slave, get up and walk yourself." I growl. He stands up shaking his fur and then walks towards me. "Shouldn't you be scared that I'm going to run away?" He asks. "No, because you would be stupid to try." I answer back. Once again he goes silent, and he follows. "What are we going to do with the rest of the.." Jake asks, but then stops when he sees the rest of the pack fled. "Frick" I growl. I shake my head and I shift to human. Mikey is standing at the doorway watching me. I go up to him and hug him. He hugs me back but I know he's still annoyed. "So what are we going to do with him?" Mikey asks me. I look at kyle, who had shifted into his human self. He had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He looked like he was 16. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. His hair in some places stood up, from the fight. "He will sleep in the cage." I say. Kyle gets the same look in his eye I seen when I pinned him down. "No your not fighting to the death stupid." I say. He looks kind of better, but he still looks scared. "Should we trust him?" Jake asks us. I look at mikey who looks at me. I search his eyes and face for any idea, but he's unreadable. "No, we should not trust him" mikey says. "I agree but he might come in handy if we need to find this alpha of his." I add. Jake nods and I say "Kyle you are hereby banished from your old pack, you will be the omega of our pack for now." Mikey looks at me and this time I can read him perfectly. His eyes find mine, and I say "It's going to work, don't worry." "I hope it does." He says. Kyle tried to hug me with thanks but gets stopped by mikey. "No" I hear mikey say. I laugh and I hug him. "Don't worry, he's not going to touch me." I say. "So am I allowed to go get my stuff?" Kyle asks mikey. "Nope" he says. "Am I allowed to talk your girlfriend here?" Kyle says. Mikey looks at kyle and says "Sure, but if she rips your head off its not my fault." Kyle backs away slightly and then shifts. "Where do you think your going?" I ask kyle. "Well if I'm staying here I might as well get to know everyone." He calls back. "Jake go with him, make sure he doesn't try to leave." Mikey says. "Yes sir" Jake responds. Jake shifts and chases after kyle. I could tell this was going to end badly.