Stranger

Garroth POV

Ah finally a normal day no monsters no drama. Then I see brain run up to me"Garroth...... Blood........person....... Gates...".Ooookkkkkk I don't know a word he just said"brain tell me what's wrong".He looks up at me"someoneat the gates there injured quite badly actually"as soon as those words came out of his mouth I ran.I saw a person bleeding tons of arrows in there body.I walks closer Dante was kneeling beside them."should we take off there helm"I nodded.Dante nodded and took off there helm it was a girl.She was beautiful AH SHUT UP GARROTH YOU IDIOT. Laurance picked her up and walked to Donna.

Rose{aka your}POV

I woke with pains everywhere. I looked my armor was off and replaced with bandages weird.I look around and see my armor in the corner. I sighed and hold my amulet which wasn't there.WAIT WAIT WHERES MY AMULET. I raced around the room like a manic ignoring the pain. Suddenly I hear someone gasp I turn around to see a female elf.HOLDING MY AMULET PLEASE IREANE DONT MAKE HER DROP IT."w-who are you and what am I doing here" she kind of smiled"my names zoey and the reason your here is because I'm taking care of you".I think for a bit"my amulet why do you have it".She takes one step closer"it is very powerful isn't it".She puts it back on my neck she's being so nice I've been so rude"t-thank you s-sorry of my rudeness".She giggles"no no you where just scared"got that right.