The Amulet

Dante POV (YAY DANTE)

I walked to lay Aphmau's house to check on that girl.She seemed like a nice person.Hopefully she is that amulet she was wearing looked pretty and strange. I walked into a room zoey came"oh Dante you came to she her didn't you she's down stairs".I nodded and walked down stairs I saw her looking around curiosity filled her I bet."um hey"she looked at me and stand up and held out her hand"I'm rose Rose Scarlet".I smiled at her"I'm Dante nice to meet you"she smiled back at me"nice to meet you too".I let go of her hand and amulet was glowing. Her eyes seemed to widen."is something wrong"she looked at me"n-no not at all".She ran to her bag and got out a book yep something's up.I should leave her alone don't want to mess up anything.

Aphmau POV

New person in town I'm so excited to meet her well when she wakes up.I walked down stirsrand saw Dante walking to the door"morning lady Aphmau". I smiled"morning Dante".As he left I ran downstairs she looked like a guard we needed some more guards even girl ones.I looked in the quest room she was reading"hey yoiu must be the new girl"I saw her jump a bit then look up at me"uh yeah I'm rose nice to meet you".She tried to get up but fell"OW WHAT".One of her eyes turned red and the red part of her amulet glowed."what the your eye" she hid her eye with her hair and her amulet stopped glowing."sorry about that anyways I guess your the lord here Aphmau is it nice to meet you" we shook hands I felt weird like she was familiar weird. I waved bye and left leaving her to rest.