Battle

Laurance POV

Dang rose is good at fighting even better then Garroth."YOU'LL NEVER WIN LAURANCE I SHALL TAKE YOUR PLACE"wow she's a good actor too"YOU'LL NEVER WIN MWAHAHAHA".She pinned me down ok maybe she will win.Suddenly Dante tackled her off"DOUBLE BRO TROUBLE"she laughed"OH NOS IVE BEEN DEFEATED"then she pretended to be dead.We all brust out laughing. Then she tackled me Garroth and Dante"I believe I win".OK SHES REALLY GOOD. She got up and helped Garroth up then me then Dante. She smiled and hugged us her amulet glowing once again.Aphmau ran towards us with what looked like Malachi but older strange"GUYS LOOK MALACHI GREW"he smiled at us then saw rose he blushed.

Malachi POV

Ok who is she AND WHY DO I FIND HER CUTE.I mean I look her age I bet I am."a-and w-who a-are y-you".She smiles and bows"my name is Rose Scarlet personal guard of lord Aphmau"wow classic."I-im m-malachi"we shook hands and smiled. I knew I was blushing I brushed my hair over my eye nervously. She giggled at my awkwardness. At least she likes when I'm awkward."nice to meet you Malachi"I smiled"n-nice to meet you to".She looked over my shoulder and pushed me and mom out of the way dodging an attack by someone. There swords clashed together"who are you and why are you trying to kill lord Aphmau"he said nothing just grabbed rose and put his sword to her neck"give me your richs or she dies"no one did anything.All rose did was laugh. What does she know she's in danger"nice try buddy but only two things can kill me and your not one"she flipped him on his back and stabbed him.Ok well that happened and it was awesome.