Where am I?

Darkness... I can only see darkness. Where am I? Who am I? Why can't I remember how I got here. I can't seem to remember anything, it's all a blur. I try my best to remember something , anything, but it only causes headache.

    You wake up under a large pine tree in the middle of a snow covered forest. You stood up and started to walk, but your legs fail you. You could not find the strength to walk. You begin to shiver under the dry, cold, winter winds. "Is this it?" you thought. " Am I just going to die here without knowing how I got here or who I am?" You try your best to stay warm. Snuggling into your thin, long sleeve sweater, you can't help but start to lose consciousness. Your vison starts to blur and pull you into the darkness. You hear the crunching of snow under someone's feet, coming closer and closer. You look to see who it is. You see a small figure standing in front of you. Your poor condition prevents you from seeing the figure's face. You quickly hide behind the tree out of instinct. You hear the figure lean down and stick out their hand. "Is that any way to treat a new pal?" You hear them say. For some reason you feel a certain warmth from this person's voice. You come out from behind the tree and take the figures hand. It's cold and boney, but you still feel at ease with this person. You felt this person wouldn't hurt you and you completely lose consciousness.

   You wake up, only to find yourself laying on a couch, bundled up in a cozy blanket. You hear a familiar voice in the next room.

" I'm tellin' ya, she fainted along the path. I wasn't just gonna leave the kid there."

It was the person whom you met in the forest. You didn't like to ease drop, but you were curious as to what was going on.

" SANS,  I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WAS ONLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU BROUGHT THE HUMAN TO OUR HOME."

The second voice you heard was very loud but not unpleasant. You continued to listen to the conversation.

" Bro, chill I'll take responsibility for the kid, you just go back to your puzzles and don't let undyne know about this."

"I WILL SEE TO IT THAT UNDYNE WILL NOT KNOW ABOUT THE HUMAN UNDER ONE CONDITION." 

"Oh yea, what kind of condition."

"THAT, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, CAN ASK THE HUMAN SOME QUESTIONS."

"Deal"

You hear the two start to walk back to you. You nuzzle into the cover and await for them to question you. As they walk in you are surprised to see two skeletons in the door way. One was tall and wearing an orange cape, while the other was short and wearing a blue, hooded jacket, some basket ball shorts and a pair of slippers. You were amazed to see two skeletons walking and talking like it was a normal thing. You sat there staring at the two unintentionally.

"Hey kid, have a nice nap?" Said the smaller skeleton.

You break away from your daze and nod at the skeleton.

"HUMAN, WHY ARE YOU HERE." said the taller skeleton.

"Where is here?" you ask trying your best to understand the situation at hand.

Both skeletons stare at you in somewhat of a confused way. It seems they are also having trouble trying to grasp the situation. After about a minute of silence the shorter skeleton walks over to you and sticks out his hand.

"Hey kid, I'm sans and this is my brother papyrus." he exclaimed. "I found ya collapsed in the middle of the forest and brought you home with me to warm ya up cuz' you looked chilled to the bone." Sans smiles at his silly pun which makes you ease up a little. You shake his hand hesitantly.

"So kid what's your name" After asking this, he quickly sees your expression and starts to catch wind as to what's going on.

"I don't know. I can't remember anything." You say with a pained look on your face.

"THAT IS PREPOSTEROUS, HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE NAME." said papyrus,  seeing that this conversation was going no where. "WHAT SHOULD WE CALL YOU THEN?" he asks.

You shrug your shoulders. Why couldn't you at least remember your name of all things. You sit and try you best to once again remember your past but still it shows empty results.

"What if we give you a name? Just so we don't have to call you human all the time." Sans proposed.

"THATS A GREAT IDEA SANS! NOW WHAT SHOULD WE CALL THE HUMAN?"

We sat and thought for a while of names I could have. There were some that weren't even names. Papyrus suggested a bunch of pasta dish names that were just out of the question. Finally sans says the perfect name.

"How 'bout Frisk."

Your head shot up as if that was your real name. "I love it." you say with a big smile on your face.

"Frisk it is then." Sans says with a big grin on his face.

"I STILL THINK PAPYRUS JR. WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT NAME."

You and sans laugh as papyrus kept insisting to change your name. It was set in stone that this would be your new name for your new adventure ahead of you.

Authors note:

First, I hoped you guys enjoyed my first chapter! XD

Second,  sorry for such a short chapter to start with. I honestly have no idea how long I'm gonna make the chapters or how I'm gonna update them. So bear with me for a bit I'm just gonna go with the flow and I am ALWAYS open to suggestions if you guys have any. I would love to hear feedback as to what you guy think I should do with this story.