The warmth I felt

"Your useless. Nothing but a stranger." You hear a voice call out.

"No one will ever love you" The voice says.

"Whos there." You say with  a cracking tone.

" You don't remember me? How could you forget me frisk." It said. Fear begins to swell within you and you begin to run.

"Where are you going? I thought you like the darkness" The voice seems to be getting closer to you.

You call for help, but nobody came. The voice began to get louder and louder, until it was right against your ear. At that moment it whispered, "I'm coming for you frisk." Your eyes fly open as you gasp for air. You hide you face in your palms sobbing to yourself. You hear someone running down stairs. It was sans with a painfully worried look on his face.

"Kid, what happened." He said as he ran to your side.

You tried to speak, but no words came out. All you could do was shake your head. Sans puts his arms around you and pats your head. "Its ok kid, I gotcha." You were surprised by his sudden embrace, but clung to him as if holding on to dear life. Sans let you cry for a bit until you had calmed down enough to speak. He sat there with you and never left your side. After calming down a bit you were ready to tell sans what happened.

"So you had a dream like that?" He said with a somewhat understanding tone. Still comforting you he gets up and grabs your blanket and pillow.

"What are you doing with my stuff?" You ask.

"Come on, you cant sleep on this couch forever." He says as he grabs you by the hand and walks up the stairs. You follow him still perplexed as to what he is doing with your stuff.

"You can sleep here for the night." He throws your stuff onto his bed and points to the bed.

"Huh? You want me to sleep in here?" You say with a deep, pink blush cover your face. Luckily for you it was dark so sans wouldn't know you were blushing.

"Yeah, don't worry i'll sleep over here." sans says as he walks over and sits on the far side of the room. You felt bad taking sans bed, but quickly thought of a solution. You waved him over to you. He gets up and walks to the side of the bed.

"What is it kid?" He asks looking at you.

You grab sans' hand and pulled him onto the space beside you. You quickly throw the covers onto him and smile. He looks at you in utter shock. After he recovers from the daze he grins at you.

"So its gonna be like that huh?" He says with a big grin covering his face.

You look at him and smile more. He pulls the covers up to your neck and pats the top of your head.

"Night kid." He says as his eyes begin to close.

"Night sans." You say as you rest your head on his bony arm. You could feel that familiar warmth and sense of security. You drifted off to sleep with a smile upon your face.

~~~~

The next day you woke up before sans did. Your head was on his chest while his arms were wrapped around you. There was no way you could get up without waking sans, so you lay there in sans arms completely restricted. You look up at sans' sleeping face. It was so weird watching a skeleton sleep. It felt as if he was dead the way he lay there silently. His chest moving up and down reassured you that he wasn't.

"I didn't know you like me cuddling you so much." You jump at sans' words.

"You were awake?! Since when?" You say with a light pink blush run across your cheeks.

"Longer than you at least." He says with a chuckle.

"What? Why didn't you wake me up then?" Your embarrassment has gotten the better of you.

"Same reason you didn't wake me up." He said with a smile.

Your face goes from pink to red as you see sans smile at you. You start to get up when your pulled back down onto the bed.

"Where ya going?" He says as his arms pull you into him closer.

"Getting up for the day."

"Why not stay like this for a bit." He says with an evil grin.

You surrender and pull the covers over top of the two of you. You slowly drift off to sleep once again. You felt very happy to be with sans.

Authors note:

Hey guys sorry for the wait. I get busy with school and exams are coming up  sooo..... yeah. Anyways I'm also sorry its kind short but I think the story is gonna be a bit slow paced until we get into the actual conflict and such so bear with me guys I'll try my best to make it better.

Also OMG Thank you for everyone that has read my story I'm amazed at how many views I have gotten so Thanks guys soo much.