Chapter ten

A few hours later I find myself seated across from my parents but between Haymitch and Johanna. We were all sitting at the dinner table eating what was said to be the after feast. Finn who sat at the very and of table was staring at me in away I can not describe h changed from his dark suit in to a dark blue one which brought out his sea green eyes.

I tried so hard not to blush but apparently it didn't work because Haymitch leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Now sweetheart me and your fathered agreed that it's not good for you to fall in love with Finn especially after his mother passed away." This took me by surprise falling in love with Finn haven't even cross my mind and for us to rekindling a friendship it just seem to be more and more intense than it already is.

"I would love it for us to take a trip around Panem". Says Finn all of a sudden. This caught everyone's attention because Finn hardly ever said anything during dinner and now it was dessert which was a cheesecake and seaweed toped with ice cream and Carmel (Annie's favorite). I didn't d even acknowledged this news instead I sat there quietly playing with my dessert. "I mean, my mother always loved to travel around panel before she was reaped and I think this would be good for us and her." Finn says.

"I think this is a great idea." Says Cresidda. Others agreed as well.

"Well Willow."says Finn by now everyone was staring at me including my parents and the three servants who were already taking up our plates.

"I have a kindergarten class who are waiting for me to get back,plus they only have one substitute." Finn just look at me.

"We then we can leave during the summer since that's the best time to travel and it would give Willow a break and a chance to join us it wouldn't be a trip without you Wills." That was like the second time he called me that while  I was here but still he was right the summer was a terrific time to travel.

"Fine." I say. "Finn you can count me in."

A huge grin spreads across Finn's face as he stands up and take a glass of champagne from a silver tray carried by a servant girl with brown hair.
"Let's make toast." Says Finn as he raise the glass. "A toast to family." Everyone was handed a glass. To family we all repeated as we cling our glasses.

After dinner I headed out to the garden were I sat on the swing that was in front of an beautiful oak tree. It was a quiet night with a full moon just over the lake. I sat there quietly watching two swans in the lake.

" Beatiful isn't it?" Says a voice I notice it was Finn he may have followed me out here.I look up at him he was standing behind me both hands in his pockets it was so dark that even now I could see his sea green eyes standing there he look exactly like his father but more handsome and younger.

"They are." I say quietly.
He smiled "I was talking about you." I didn't look at him to know.he was staring at me that was the thing about him he didn't care who was listening he just wanted to to let me know. I look at him.
"You think I'm beautiful?" I. asked a little astonished by him.
He chuckles "Yeah I think you are beautiful so beautiful it hurts me."says Finn I didn't look at him by now his fingers was gently trailing down my arm. "I wish to God we weren't so close." I could feel his breath against my back. "So you do think of me...you think I'm pretty." He nods.

I turn around to face him. I didn't even know how close we really were inches away from our lip.
He finally close the gap between us making both our lips collide and for a moment I forget all about what Haymitch said earlier a brief of worry flows through me but I was reassured when the thought of Annie's letter took its place. Annie.She would have wanted this.right. I want this I think I do. I cant think about this because for once in my life I can't think about anything.when I'm with Finn.

Yester went by in a blur, but for  once in my adult life I was truly happy. My family went home and for once in this house it was only me and Finn. We spent the whole day inside or outside the garden not even talking about what happened in the last 6 hours. The two of us just like it used to be and we were truly happy.