0.4

I unlocked the door to my house, Harry close to me behind. His sudden presence really shocked me, because in all honesty, I never thought I'd ever even meet Harry. Seeing his picture in the chat room made me super excited to find such a handsome man to be able to talk to, since I had always thought I'd be alone forever to be completely honest. Then when I saw him in person, I was even more excited, because he's a lot more wonderful than just that picture. He is so elegant, his clothes so sophisticated, given the fact that he is a business man. And if you were me, you'd want to rip his clothes off as fast as you can say the word business. 

"I'm a bit thirsty love." Harry said as he removed his coat, folding it neatly and laying it on the couch.

"What would you like to drink?" 

"Mmm.. See baby, I'm thirsty for you. And I must be quenched." 

Smooth.

Those words automatically brought a rosy tint to my cheeks, and before I can even speak his lips were on mine, and I felt like I was in paradise. "That was cheesy." 

"Was it? Seems like you liked it." He said leaning in closer, leaving kisses all along my neck.

I forced myself to keep my breathing steady, but failed miserably. His hands roamed almost every inch of my clothed body, causing my heart to almost jump out of my chest. 

"You live alone?" He said looking at me confused, his lips plump. 

"No, parents are on a business trip that has almost lasted an eternity." I said as I found myself playing with his lips. 

"Mmm.. I see. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to eat something. We can order in, on me." 

"Harry please, I don't you wasting money on me." 

He shook his head, sitting down and ordering almost a full menu of food. I took the time to go to my room and switch into some leggings and a long sleeve. I looked in the mirror, asking myself if I look too bummy. I'm pretty sure Harry wouldn't mind. 

I walked downstairs seeing him sitting on the couch, popping open a couple of buttons down from his shirt. He looked gorgeous. I bet he'll never age. 

I slowly made my way to the couch and sat next to him, making him turn to me, a smile plastered on his face. To be honest, I don't know how I've been able to be so content. His eyes were so beautiful, they were green and just fascinating. I didn't even know how long I'd been looking at him, until I felt his lips on mine. His presence here, honestly completed my night. 

Before we knew it, we were stumbling all the way upstairs into my room. What we were doing was probably so wrong, but I didn't wanna be right. I straddled him on my bed, our lips moving in sync. I broke the kiss just for a moment, to be able to look at him. He had looked so good right now, his shirt riding up his stomach, his hair messy due to my fingers running through them. He was out of breath and so was I, because the view was breathtaking. 

Our session was then interrupted with the doorbell ringing, us completely forgetting about our food. 

"Be right back, meet me downstairs." Harry said as he pressed a quick kiss to my forehead and went downstairs. I got up and walked up to my mirror, my hair was sticking in every direction, my lips pink and plump. I shook my head, putting my hair in a bun and running downstairs. I turned into the kitchen, my eyes laying on Harry setting the table. 

"Come eat baby." Honestly felt like melting when I heard those words. I sat down next to him, while he filled up a plate for me. I started to feel my insecurities engulf me, I never liked eating in front anyone I liked, because of my weight. "That's enough Harry. I don't need to eat that much." He ignored me and continued to put more food on the plate. 

"Babe, you can eat however you want ok? I just want to let you know, I like a woman who eats well." He said as he grabbed my hand with a smile, then continued to eat. I have always been self conscious about my weight, and for Harry to even say that to me made me feel like an anchor has been lifted off of my chest. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

10:30 PM

"Don't forget to tell your mum to give you your daily vitamins tomorrow morning, you guys always forget, so please notify her about that. You both know where they are. Now, go to bed. Love you both to the moon and back." Harry said into the phone, hanging up with a bright smile on his face. 

"Do you always call them before they go to bed when they stay over at their mom's house?" 

"Mmm..most of the time. Anyways, I have been meaning to bring this up to you, but I never got the chance to. So..what are we?" 

My hearts race picked up, my mind trying to come up with an answer but I can't. I've never been in a relationship, I really don't know much of these things; besides the things I read in books. "I..um.. don't exactly know." 

"I mean we did kind of talk about daddy kinks..right?" He said with a smirk rested on his face. "Yes, yes we have. Do you want it to just be made up of solely that or.." I drifted off, not even noticing my hand underneath his shirt, riding up his chest. 

"Love, it's not nice to tease." 

I started to trace every line, of every ab that laid on his stomach, all the way to his v-line. "What if I don't want to be nice?" It had taken all the courage in me to even spit out those words. 

"Then daddy is going to have to punish you." 

I looked up at him, and gave him a sweet smile. 

"Enlighten me then." 

_____________________________________________________

did i just quote 50 shades oops (;