0.6

Authors Note
Hello, lovelies! I have decided on choosing Ariel Winters as Stasia, I honestly just fell in love with her face, but I would like if you guys just imagined her a tad bit chubbier. Like I said she isn't skinny and throughout the story you guys will understand why I say this since she does suffer with some body issues you know what I mean? Thank you so much to whoever actually sent me names, you helped me a lot! The two ladies who told me to have Stas as Ariel were @rachelss @iamnereida and @paleghosts! Thank you my lovelies! Just reminding you from now on the story will be pretty pretty KINKY so if you don't like that then I suggest you don't read.

*MINI SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT A LIL BIT OF THIS CHAPTER TO BE SPOILED FOR YOU, IF THEN READ THIS AFTER YOU FINISH THIS CHAPTER*

Ok so I am explaining why the smut is so short in this chapter because I feel like I might get comments saying that people wanted more smut and etc. I didn't want to focus really on it because Stas has her first time in this chapter and I didn't want detail, it's more of a like sentimental thing. Like not really focus on what's going on but what it means. Longer smut will come but yeah, just wanted to focus a little more on this special day for Stas where she goes on her special date and experiences something she'll never forget.

________________

(unedited)

Friday 6:30 PM

I took one last glance in the mirror, checking my outfit before Harry arrives. I never like to wear dresses, but Harry told me to wear something nice. Although my outfit was bothering me, the anticipation to see Harry was killing me. I've missed him since the last time we've seen each other, I don't know why but he just gets me. His kindness and tenderness really help's establish this bond with each other, even though we've hardly even known each other.

Just as I was finishing up the bell rang, my heart slowly starting to increase its pace. My shaky fingers held the railing as I walked down, seeing his face through the doors window. A smile was plastered from cheek to cheek, his dimples sinking through his skin. He was wearing a maroon button up shirt with black dress pants. His hair was tousled a bit, but I know every time I'll see him his hair will be somewhat fixed.

"Like what you see?" He said, a smirk forming on his lips. "Yes, very much so." Our fingers intertwined as we walked to the car, the constant thought of what can happen tonight running through my head. I can't help but let the dirty thoughts run through my head, which I'm not usually all that used to.

"Earth to Stas. I asked you a question." I shook my head, my thoughts shoving themselves to the back of my head. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"It's fine," He said with a chuckle, "Just said you look absolutely ravishing." If this man in particular ever says you look ravishing, you know you made it. I couldn't help but let the blush on my cheeks creep up right when we were looking at each other, only causing me to get even redder in embarrassment. His fingers came up caressing my cheek, my eyes closing at his touch.

"I wish we can stay here all night love but we must get going. We are going to one of my favorite places to eat. I always take Arabella and Jasper there, they love it." I smiled and gave him a slight nod, as he opened the car door for me as I got in. "So, what restaurant are we going to?"

"Toscanova. Don't be that person that will say No! Harry, it's too expensive c'mon!" He said, imitating a girl's voice, causing me to erupt in laughter. "But Harry, it really is. Plus, it's in Calabasas, it's a bit of a longer ride." (A.N. ; Forgot to mention they live in Cali ok ok.)