5

Just then, you heard a knock on the door.
"OH, THAT MUST ME UNDYNE. I'LL GET IIT!!!" Papyrus said, running to the door. What you saw when he opened the door made you question reality. Well, it made you feel like it. It was a fish with legs...
"CALLED IT!" Papyrus yelled out.
"Of course. Isn't about time for your cooking lessons?" Sans said.
"Yeayuh- wait, Papyrus, who is this human?" asked Undyne.
"OH, UNDYNE, THIS IS (Y/N), SHE'S FRIENDLY. (Y/N), THIS IS UNDYNE"
"Um, hi..." you said to Undyne.
"...Hello, human" she replied mysteriously.
"OKAY UNDYNE, LET'S GET TO COOKING LESSONS!"
"Alright" Undyne followed Papyrus into the kitchen. In the meantime, you and Sans tell jokes.

*le time skip brought to you by author on a time budget*

Just then, a robot kicked the door open.
"Oh gawd it's (ross!!) Mettaton..." Sans grumbled.
"Why hello dearies~" Mettaton said. Papyrus popped his head out of the kitchen(just in time too, any longer and the kitchen would have exploded).
"Oh hey Mtt" Papyrus said. It's the first time you heard Papyrus speaking without yelling out, so this had to be serious. Sans semed to read to read your mind cus he quietly explained "Mtt is a tv star and Papyrus and him are dating"
"Dating? Wow, congratulations to them" you replied, the two of you still whispering.
"You can tell them yourself, ya know"
"What?! N-no!"
"Why not?"
"I just...can't..."
"Can't what?" suddenly popped in Mtt.
"Ahh!" you said, falling backwards. You caught yourself quickly though. You were like a cat, always(well, usually) landing on your feet.
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you~
Anyways, can't what?" Mtt said.
"W-well..." you started before Sans cut you off
"She wanted to congratulate you guys"
"Oh, well dearie, why didn't you just say so?" Mtt looked to you.
"I'm just a little...shy is all" you replied.
"Well, don't be! I don't bite~" Mtt replied, smiling smugly.
"Right..." you said, joking around "cus the first thing I think when meeting someone new is 'holy shit, this persons gonna bite me'" Everyone laughed.
"Say, Papyrus, I'm heading to the wishing room. Wanna come with?" Mtt asked.
"Sure! Let's go!" replied Papyrus. After they left, you three played video games for the rest of the day.

Sorry this is short! Time budget! Thanks for reading! Boi!