Surprise

After the quick kiss, I look up at Lynn surprised, too freaked to speak.

"Ana, will you be my girlfriend?" She asks and I silently nod yes. She laughs and kisses me quickly again and we both go to sleep.

-few hours later

"WAKE THE FUCK UP TIME TO GO INTO THE HOTEL" Jaime says, pissing me the fuck off.

"Fuck off" I say under my breathe and before I know it I'm slung over his shoulder.

"You have to stay with me since you can't stay with Lynn. " Jaime says like nothing is going on.

"Tell me-...e... Why.. The FUCK.---I can't!" I say punching him in the back

"BECAUSE IM A RESPONSIBLE ADULT WHO WONT LET YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. SHE CAN STAY WITH KATIE"

I silently pout until he puts me down, and I tip right over from dizziness from being upside down plus not eating. Jaime is quick to catch me and laughs, assuming it only has to do with being upside down. I suddenly black out.

"ANA! IF YOU ARENT UP IN 30 SECONDS IM CALLING THE GUYS IN HERE!" Jaime yells. I open my eyes and tell some gibberish back. I look around and see I am in one of the twin beds.

"Ana, what the hell was that?? Are you okay??" He looks worried

"I'm fine, just have get dizzy really super fast!! Don't worry!!" He doesn't look convinced, but it's the best I can do under the circumstances. Oh well. Time to use my old trick.

"I'm starving, fuck face. When are we eating?" I ask. The trick is to ask about te food and make a big deal about it that way they assume you're eating when you really aren't. It actually works really well!

Jaime laughs and takes out his phone to order pizza. "Go hang with Lynn while it's on the way." He commands and I follow instructions.

When I get to Lynn's room I knock on the door and immediately enter, only to see Katie and Lynn kissing. I go numb inside.

I say nothing just turn and run back to my room. When I get back, I let my facade fall and start crying. Why would they do that?? Why would Lynn hurt me?? I knew I wasn't good enough.

Jaime sees me crying and runs to Lynn's room to see what happened.

-Jamie's POV

"WHAT THE HELL LYNN?? ANA IS FREAKING OUT!"

"Ana wasn't supposed to see us... It's been happening for a while now. I just didn't want to have to chose between them..." Lynn says looking at the ground.

"YEAH WELL NOW YOU DONT HAVE TO FUCKING CHOSE BECAUSE YOU LOST ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING GIRLS YOUVE EVER MET!"
*jaime keeps going off on Lynn*

-Ana's POV

I hear Jaime yell like it's far off. I deserved it. I should've seen it. The glances, the flirting. I deserved it.

I take out my blades and turn on the shower. I stepped on the scale. 93. I make 13 cuts, one for every pound to lose until I make goal number five, long and deep into my forearm. I take a quick shower, bandage them up, and put on a hoodie with shorts and crawl into bed.

I deserved it.

That night, I woke up crying. Jaime hugged me until I calmed down and I asked him to never leave, that he was my best friend.

When I woke up that morning, he was still there, protecting me.