Chapter 1

Your sitting on the couch watching a horror movie with everyone,slender,Jeff,Ben,masky, laughing Jack smiley dog,ticci Toby and ofcourse hoodie

As you stare wide eyed at the TV hoodie slips out from his seat and sneaks up behind you not before grabbing your shoulders making you shriek at the sudden action causing everyone else around you to jump.
"Eeeek!"
"Boo!" Hoodie shouts.
"Hoodie! What was that for?!" You shout while looking down on hoodie rolling around in laughter practically having tears in his eyes.
"Ahahaha you should have seen your face Y/N!"Hoodie laughs hysterically.
"Nice one!" Ben snorts before getting smaked upside the head.
"Owww.." Ben winced.
"I hate you guys!" You pout before taking a glance at the Orange hooded boy.

Hoodie was your best friend you he was practically the one you were closest with out of all the guys and yet you couldn't help to notice his black wavy hair how it covers his handsome face and his deep brown eyes.You don't realize that your staring until slender waves his hand in front of your face waking you from your deep thoughts of hoodie.
"Earth to Y/N!" Slender says
"H-huh!" You yelp.
"Why are you staring at hoodie?" Toby asks.
"I-I wasn't!" You shout as you slightly blush that everyone but hoodie can see.
"Suuuuure you werent" Ben teased but not before once again getting hit upside the head.
"Owww... Y/N that hurts!"
"Hmph!" You grunt before stomping out of the room.

I know it's short I'm sorry this is my first story and it's like 10:30 and I have school so sorry if it's bad I'll try and make it better! Comment what you think and if I should continue with this story I'm working on other stories too.
Thanks!