Chapter 5

"Y/N!! Hurry up!" Clocky shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" You shouted back as you finished putting on your eye liner.

When you ran down the stairs you saw clocky and Jane waiting for you.

"Ok lets go!" You say with an evil smirk as you steal a quick glance at Jane.

"Your excited!" Jane said as she linked arms with you and clocky.

"Very." You said as you chuckled darkly.

~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~

"Are we there yet?!" Ben whined.
"YES BEN WERE HERE! NOW WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?!" Jeff shouted as he parked into a slot.

"The arcade!!"You and you best friends shouted.

"Yup but this isnt the only place were going to tonight!" Ben said excitedly.

"I love you guys so much!!" You squealed as you jumped out of the car.

"Not as much as hooodie!" Ben sang only to get smacked in the head.
"Oooww Y/N sooner or later your gonna give me a brain tumor!" Ben whined as he rubbed his head.

"Hmph!" You said with a slight blush on your cheeks.

As you walked in you immediatly ran to the photo booth.

"Jane!clocky! Look!" You squealed.

"OMG YASS!" they both shouted as you three crammed into the booth.

Hoodies POV:

"She looks happy" i uttered understand my breath as i watched her jump up and down
At the photo booth.

"Heey hoodie whats up big guy! You seem to be gloomy!" Said masky as he leaned against my shoulder.

"Oh..its nothing" i said as i still looked at the photo booth.

"Come on were best buds! You can Tell me anything!" Masky said.

"Well..its just i pranked her and it went too far..." I said looking at the ground.

"Who?" Masky asked.

"Y/N.." I said glaring at the floor as i remember the tears that were in her eyes.

"You should apologize to her!" Masky said.

"I cant,she wont even look at me." I said closing my eyes.

"Then make her look at you" masky said putting a supportive hand on my shoulder.

"If i know something i know that Y/N will forgive you if she sees that you really mean it." Masky said.

"No shit i mean it when i say sorry!" I said narrowing my eyes at masky before continueing"..I never wanted to hurt her.." I said as i lower my head.

" then show her how much your sorry and how you didnt want to hurt her!" Masky said raising his voice.

"Go and do it now!" Masky said pushing me.

"I cant.."

Ofcourse you can just go up to her!" Masky said

"No,i really cant" i said blushing slightly.

"Why not?" Masky said annoyed.

"S-She walked into the g-girls bathroom" i stuttered before putting my hoodie up to hide my blushed face.

"Oh..." Masky said as the sweat dropped.

"Do it at the right time ok hoodie?" Masky said before walking away.