Chapter 6

Hoodies POV:

'Perfect,yet bad timing Y/N!' I thought to myself as i grabbed Y/N's hand and ran for my life since i knew Clocky was gonna be the end of me!

"Hoodie!!" I could hear Clocky right behind me!.

'shit,shit,SHIT!' I thought to myself as i quickly turned a corner hoping to fool Clocky.
And hoping to get a breath from running so much.

End of POV:

You were shocked when you saw Hoodie grab your hand And run. Seeing clocky made sense to you when you heard Clocky shouting Hoodies name.
And you could tell he was scared for Dear life.

Later when he turned the corner you both were panting until you felt Hoodie wrap his arms around you and covered your mouth so Clocky wouldnt find you.

"Hoodie! Where'd you go hoodie!" You could hear clocky as she walked closer.

You immediately stopped breathing. As she stood right next to the corner you both hid in.Hoodies grip around you tightened.

'Wait why am i so scared? Its Hoodie shes after!' You thought to yourself.

When you heard Clocky shout,"Shit!" And ran way.
Hoodies arms dropped from hurting you and he panted.

"That was a close one wasnt it hehe." Hoodie chuckled nervously rubbing his neck.

All you could do was stare at him.

You turned your back to him before starting to walk away.

"W-wait!" You heard hoodie say as he grabbed your arm.

"Leave me alone!" You shout tears threatening to fall but you held them back.

"Listen to me please Y/N!" Hoodie said turning you to face him.

"Theres nothing to listen to!" You shouted back.you then yanked your arm back and stared at him.

"Hoodie you hurt me.You made me cry!" You shouted as tears spilled down your cheeks.

"You have no idea how much it hurts me that.." You say as your hands ball into fists.

"That you would do that to me."
You were now a crying mess.

You suddenly felt arms around you hugging you tight.

Your eyes widened when you
realized hoodie was hugging you.What shocked you the most was how he was crying too.

"Y/N im sorry! I never wanted to hurt you!" Hoodie said as tears ran down. His hold on you tightned as you felt drops of water on your head.

"H-hoodie.." You whispered.

"P-Please Y/N..f-Forgive me! Your my best friend! I dont want to lose you!" Hoodie shouted as tears ran down his face much more as he hugged you as if his lífe depended on it.

You were so sad at how Hoodie was acting.He NEVER cried.You could hear the pain in his voice.

You slowly pushed hoodie's chest to face him.

As you saw tears running down his face it made you cry too.

You brought your hand to his face and cupped his cheek.
He was suprised at first before staring into your pained eyes.

You wiped away the tears from hoodies eyes as tears ran down your own.

"H-Hoodie, I-Ive never seen you like this before.." You whispered.

"I-I dont want you to hate me y/N.." Hoodie said.

You then without thinking hugged Hoodie.

"Please forgive me Y/N.." Hoodie said as he hugged you back tears still trickling down his face.

"You idiot, ofcourse ill forgive you" you said holding his head and rubbing his head.

That only made hoodie cry more.

"T-thank you Y/N.." Hoodie whisper.

You were so happy that you were also crying.

You both sat their crying in eachothers arms for 20 minutes.

Hoodies POV:

She was walking away.

I grabbed her hand to keep her from leaving.

'Im not letting her go again.' I said to myself.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted yanking her arm from my grip.

She then started to cry and saying how she felt hurt.

It broke my heart that she hated me.
I started to cry because i knew she hates me

Before she could turn and walk away i hugged her begging her to forgive me.
"I dont want to lose you!" I shouted with tears falling down my face.

I could tell she was shocked on how i was acting.

I was too.

'What am i saying?! Its like im telling her to stay with me! Like im saying i love her,like those things you see in those romance movies.

But I dont love her in THAT way.

I then felt her small arms wrap around me.

I was suprised.

"Please forgive me.." I whispered digging my face into her shoulder.
She pushed me away to face me.
Then she cupped my face and wiped my tears.I was suprised since Y/N was never bold like that.(In a sweet romántic way! Not what your thinking XD yet.😂😂)

"Ill forgive you." I heard her say.

I was so happy then and there that i broke down.

I had this strange feeling inside me that i never thought i could ever feel after so Many years.

We sat there crying and thats when i told myself.

I dont want to ever lose her..

Hey guys! Sorry i havent updated! If those who dont really enjoy my story,then go fuck off,JK' i love everyone' those who do like it i hope you like this emotional chapter!

I might update very slowly but ill try to update as soon as i can!