The Beginning

6 years ago.... (2009)

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

"Get down! Get down" Tam said gathering her two kids Alex and Alexis. See, Tam was 8 months pregnant with baby Alexandria when she heard the gunshots right outside of their 2 bedroom project. When she heard the cars pulling off and tires screeching she got up and looked outside and saw someone laying in a pool of blood there on the concrete. She figured it was someone she knew so she hurried outside to find her fiance/babydaddy Joe lying there.  "JOEY!!!!!!" Tam cried as she fell to the ground. The two kids ran outside to see their father lying there dying off. "Daddy!" they cried. Everyone ran outside, Joe's homeboys got him in the backseat of the truck and rushed him to UAB Medical West. Tam gathered her kids and trailed them there. "Ma, daddy dying?" Alex asked trying to hold back his tears. "HELL NAW! DONT EVEN TALK LIKE THAT" she said angrily, "YO DADDY GONE PULL THROUGH, HE CANT LEAVE US, HE WONT LEAVE US NOW SIT BACK AND KEEP QUIET!"

*Later at the hospital*

"Norcomb family" A nurse called. The whole waiting room ran up when she said it. "Im sorry only immediate family only" she said looking nervous. "Nurse, im his fiance and these are his children, but everyone in this room knows Joey and grew up with him, blood couldn't make them any closer. Whatever you have to tell me, you can tell them." she said wiping tears from her face. "Well Mr.Norcomb had got shot 6 times and is in critical condition, he isnt going to make it through the night. I was told to come and bring you all back to say your final goodbyes." She said holding her head down. "Ok, let's go kids" Tam said gathering the kids, "Aye, Everybody else imma tell Joey yall love him and see him on the other side, but my kids need to see they daddy before it's too late." Everyone respected Tams wishes and remained in the waiting room.

*In the room*

"Baby, I'm sorry." Joey told Tam. "I know I fucked up and imma pay for this shit the hard way but you a strong ass woman, thats why I got on one knee and was finna make you my wife. You gone be aiight boo just know imma always be here for ya" Tam cried uncontrollably. "Baby girl daddy love you and dont ever thank otherwise. Dont ever fall for no fuck nigga and make some out of yaself big head, make daddy proud and be the best you can be." he said trying to laugh and not cry. "Aye lil nigga chunk that chin up, yall gone be A-1 just know you got yo daddy blood in them veins. Get yo mama and sisters out this mf hood mane and do some witcha self, dont be like me be better than me. I love you man." He said his final words which were "Aye I love yall and dont ever forget me see yall on the other side." and his head fell and the heart rate dropped. Tam and the kids were crying and heartbroken. They left the hospital and went home. After that night NOTHING was ever the same.....