All About The Truth

When Juicii whispered is Alexis's ear, the heart monitor started beeping faster and faster which only made Tam panic more and more. The nurse rushed over and gave Alexis a shot and her heart rate soon went down, and you could sense the relief in the room. The doctor walked in the room and told Tam and Juicii Alexis's conditions. Tam could only break down and cry, she felt as if she was loosing all of her children. 1 has cancer, 1 is hospitalized in critical condition, and the other strung out on drugs. Juicii phone began to ring and she stepped outside to talk, "I told yo dumb ass we should've kiled the bitch, but yall muhfuckas wanna be captain save a hoe and let her live. Now she gone snitch idiotic ass bitch!" What Juicii didn't know was that Quavo was listening the WHOLE TIME on his was back from buying Alexis and Tam some things. "This bitch" he whispered. As he entered the room quietly and handed Tam her things as she was looking over Alexis. "Thank you baby, I'm glad God sent you into Alexis's life when he did." She said receiving the things. "You're welcome Ms.Tam, I'm glad I could help, here is my number I have to get back to the studio today but I promise I will be back." He said giving her his number, and then leaving. Juicii came in the room and sat in the chair as she posted a snap on snapchat. "Whoever did this to my bitch will be found ON MY MAMA!" (Kissing Alexis on the forehead to sweeten the video) "I gotta go check on Alexandria watch her until I get back Juice" Tam said sadly as she left the room. As time went on Juicii fell just scrolled on Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. Tam then returned and told Juicii she should go back home to Bessemer so she can make it to work tomorrow and Juicii hugged Tam and Alexis before she left. Tam then got on her knees and prayed for a whole hour. She then took a shower and fell asleep sitting up next to Alexis.

The next day....

The doctor walked in the room and explained to Tam that Alexis has miraculously had some form of a turn around and will live after all. Tam felt so relieved so she went every hour up and downstairs checking on her two daughters for 14 weeks straight. By this time Alexis has recovered 80% and is walking with a walker and talking with a grunt, but it was better than nothing. Things were looking up for Alexis, but not so good for her sister.....