pt 1

Margaret's POV;

Friday, aka the day everyone skips their homework to go party, do drugs and hook up. It wasn't a shock nor surprise. Everyone at my school does it. Why? you may ask, because in their world, education doesn't matter, they rather get high, have sex and drink the days away. Expect me, I'm straightedge, meaning I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. And I plan on keeping my virginity until marriage.

Class was over and I was putting my books in my backpack and clearing off my desk. I walked over to the teachers desk, handing her my homework and walked out of class.

"MARGRET!" I heard a similar voice from behind, I turn my back to my friend Natalie.

"Sup Nat." I replied back.

"So, any plans tonight?" she asked me.
"No, other than getting my homework done, no, why?" I responded.

"Well there's a party tonight at Luke's place tonight and I was wondering if you would like to go with me." her reply was.

Luke and I hate each other. He is literally an alcoholic, drug addict and does nothing but hook up with random girls and he is bipolar. I don't hate him because of his disorder, I hated him because of his lifestyle.

"I'm sorry but I can't, one, because I'm straightedge, and two, I don't like Luke." I replied

"Are you planning on straightedge for the rest of your life?" she asked.

"Yes." I simply stated.

"Please go, for me? I promise you don't even have to drink or any of that stuff." she begged me

I started thinking about it. I let out a small sigh and mouthed "Fine, only because you're my friend."

"Can't wait to see you there." She replied. She started to walk off.

"Wait, what time is the party?" I asked before she had a chance to walk away far.

"8:30." She said.

**AT HOME**

I pulled into my driveway, I got out of my car, struggling to carry my backpack. I walked in my house, putting my backpack by the doorway.

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled out. I walked in the kitchen, grabbed me something to eat.

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" My mom asked me when she walked in the kitchen.

"Good." My replied was.

"Oh mom, I-I was wondering if I could go out to-tonight." I said and stuttered, trying not to hesitate.

"Depends when and where?"

I didn't wanna lie but I had no other choice. "Natalie's place at 8:30."

"Sure, just be home before midnight."

"Really?! You're letting me go?" My eyes widened with shock.

"Sure, I completely trust you and Natalie."

"Wow, um, thank you!" I said kinda shocked. I did not expect her to say, usually she strict with what I do. So this really did come as a shock.

I didn't like lying to her but I had no other choice, I promised Natalie I would go. I was full of fear, I didn't know what to do.

**LATER**

8:00 and I was already for the party. I grabbed my purse and keys. "Bye mom, I'm going now! I'll see you later." I walked out the door and to the car. Starting it up and drove away.

I arrived at Luke's house and it was already jam packed. I got out of the car and starting waking towards the house. I was Natalie standing by the porch.

"Hey party girl!" Natalie yelled towards me.

"Did everyone arrive here early? or did I arrive late?" I jokingly asked.

"I'm guessing both, I don't know."

I got up to the porch and we walked into the house. First thing I thought was 'holy shit how rich is this dude?'

I saw him coming over, greeting everyone. I tried to act polite as possible. But while he was greeting everyone, he grabbed every girls ass. Was I shocked? absolutely not. He's a man whore, nothing he does shock me.

He finally got over to us. "Sup girls." he said.

"Sup man whore." I replied.

"So, what's up? besides Margaret's high hopes of getting a boyfriend."

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Oh darling, you think you're hurting me but surprise bitch! you're not." I stated.

"Oh I'm sure. But just admit you secretly want me inside of you." he said with a cheeky little smirk.

"Never in a million fucking years Hemmings, keep dreaming."

"Alright, if you say so." he says before walking away.

"Man, he's such a fucking dick." I whispered hoping he wouldn't hear. But if he did, who cares? its the main truth.

"Just forget about him and lets just focus on the party." Natalie said. I nodded in agreement.