To Heaven and Back 2

Ch. 2

What just happened? I open my eyes and I'm hit with light. Everything is blurry so I can't do anything but wait for my eyes to adjust to the light. When my vision finally comes back to me I see my mom and dad. My mom is sitting on her bed not moving. She is staring into space and my dad is yelling at her I can barley make out what he's saying but I think he said,"Karen, I gave you 3 months to recover! We can barley get you to eat! You need to come back to us! You need to be strong! Do it for Patric and Sarah! You're setting the worst example ever!" He's crying now but my mom isn't moving. "You need to come back, For... For Tayrn." When he says my name my mother stares at him. She's not making a sound but a tear crawls down her face. I reach out but my arm goes right through them. I try to tell them I'm ok but no sound comes out. I hug my mom but my arms go straight through her body. I'm dying to feel her warmth, oh wait I'm already dead. I can't handle seeing them like this. I always thought life went on after you were dead. My mother use to be so cheerful. Their room is a horrible mess. My mother must not clean it anymore. If you saw it you wouldn't believe that it use to be spotless. As I look at the room I notice, this room isn't even there's this isn't our house. What is this?

My mom must've not been able to work so they moved into this pit. Is this because of me? Then all of a sudden my sight becomes blurry again and all I hear is my scream. I close my eyes tight and cover my ears. I can't bare it. No matter what I do it won't stop. I open my eyes and I can't see everything is pitch black. I walk around but I keep bumping into things. "Hey watch where you're going would ya!" Someone says to me. I can barley hear it because there's still a ringing in my ear. I run into another person. "HEY! Don't touch me!" And they push me to the ground. Is this how some people live? I don't think I could handle this. Then all of a sudden everything is silent, and my eye sight is blurry once again.